Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP's Saturday Easter Eve

`Peter

CP is always filled with excuses

stfu already and leave single

lol i think you shud shut up

you never fight corrupt pures now your clan pulls off a fake 2 year anniversary cause they closed this summer and now you have bigg talk cause you managed to peak on 70 (and you ended whit 50 l0l)

We never fight corrupt ******* because you sit in single and it's not worth our time.

K0

last time I checked 50 is more than you pull, but okay mate.

regardless of the pull everytime you see us you flock to single.

you have no idea how dumb you look nao =[

I bet not half as dumb as your clan does to the entire pure community (save tlp who are crying about everything)

stick to single and claim wins. l0l.

idiots

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i think you shud shut up

you never fight corrupt pures now your clan pulls off a fake 2 year anniversary cause they closed this summer and now you have bigg talk cause you managed to peak on 70 (and you ended whit 50 l0l)

We never fight corrupt ******* because you sit in single and it's not worth our time.

K0

last time I checked 50 is more than you pull, but okay mate.

regardless of the pull everytime you see us you flock to single.

How old are you?

Leave this topic you're making yourself look stupid with world 57 cc pker comments, lol. :P

hahaha.

alright mate.

funny cause our video clearly shows us saying "go multi" and when we get there you guys dipped out.

#zenith for a real clan

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

ey y u mad doe

mad why?

z won you lost

i think u mad doe

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

ey y u mad doe

mad why?

z won you lost

i think u mad doe

Thanks for the bumps.

and @tlp yeah we know we beat zenith, they just can't face it :confused:

30 v 50 no prob doe

ey y u mad doe

mad why?

z won you lost

i think u mad doe

Thanks for the bumps.

30 v 50 no prob doe

Don't mean to be a **** here... But there's no way in hell any clan could beat any other clan 30 v 50 in f2p (unless its a decent clan vs POP), especially when said clans are so evenly matched.

ey y u mad doe

mad why?

z won you lost

i think u mad doe

Thanks for the bumps.

30 v 50 no prob doe

You do the same thing when we don't have a big pull. when it's matched you still hug single.

you do it with every clan pretty much cause you're scared.

then you claim a win based on supposed kills that you supposedly get,

which you don't

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

ey y u mad doe

mad why?

z won you lost

i think u mad doe

Thanks for the bumps.

30 v 50 no prob doe

You do the same thing when we don't have a big pull. when it's matched you still hug single.

which you don't

runescape.

calm down son

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

ey y u mad doe

mad why?

z won you lost

i think u mad doe

Thanks for the bumps.

30 v 50 no prob doe

which you don't

runescape.

calm down son

lol at this

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

ey y u mad doe

mad why?

z won you lost

i think u mad doe

Thanks for the bumps.

30 v 50 no prob doe

which you don't

runescape.

calm down son

lol at this

YyAlQ.png

29bvb.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

bSHM3.png

You guys should watch your own videos again, if this isn't proof enough idk what is lol, you hugged single the entire time and still got dropped like flies. You just couldn't handle us this week, I'm looking forward to next weekend :)

We were fighting you when we had roughly 35 people whilst you had like 51 if I may recall? The fact is you should be grateful we gave you a fight despite being heavily outnumbered. Many previous weeks when we had similar opts or we may have had 5-10 more than you, we either leave you sitting in lobby or hopping to different worlds to escape us. Ocasionally you hit us back then because you had other clans carrying you on their back.

I'm looking foward to next weekend as well, hopefully your pulls stay consistent *cough* :)

Don't talk about consistency when your clan was put in a slump for 2 years, and you needed chain to dig you out. Its amazing how we beat you, outpulled you, and completely destroyed you in ONE fight, and all of your comments are pathetic. You're surprise did nothing to us, and we clearly beat you. Its our anniversary, and anyone apart of the zenith community was welcome. We ended up pulling 50+ zenith members alone, and the rest are clan friends. I really don't know how you guys aren't banned off these forums yet. :mellow:

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

You guys should watch your own videos again, if this isn't proof enough idk what is lol, you hugged single the entire time and still got dropped like flies. You just couldn't handle us this week, I'm looking forward to next weekend :)

We were fighting you when we had roughly 35 people whilst you had like 51 if I may recall? The fact is you should be grateful we gave you a fight despite being heavily outnumbered. Many previous weeks when we had similar opts or we may have had 5-10 more than you, we either leave you sitting in lobby or hopping to different worlds to escape us. Ocasionally you hit us back then because you had other clans carrying you on their back.

I'm looking foward to next weekend as well, hopefully your pulls stay consistent *cough* :)

Don't talk about consistency when your clan was put in a slump for 2 years, and you needed chain to dig you out. Its amazing how we beat you, outpulled you, and completely destroyed you in ONE fight, and all of your comments are pathetic. You're surprise did nothing to us, and we clearly beat you. Its our anniversary, and anyone apart of the zenith community was welcome. We ended up pulling 50+ zenith members alone, and the rest are clan friends. I really don't know how you guys aren't banned off these forums yet. :mellow:

Srs?

Linking me to a prep that you guys cheated at? As I recall it was corrupts off dung off and your members had corrupts the whole time. Nice try cp but k0ed again

1:26 - 1:30 "nice corrupts"

Saw your members bragging about it and flashing them afterwards. GOOD TRY MATE.

You lost. AGAIN. :)

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

Srs?

Linking me to a prep that you guys cheated at? As I recall it was corrupts off dung off and your members had corrupts the whole time. Nice try cp but k0ed again

thanx for bumping bro ur keeping this **** active ;p

2cgjyaf.jpg

b5sb45.png

14punch.png

Srs?

Just letting everyone know how trash CP is! owait everyone knows that. l0l

You're welcome mate :)

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

Srs?

says the clan that teams with tlp and on their anniversary rofl. you have no pride or in your clan when you go teaming with clans just so u know

ey y u mad doe

mad why?

z won you lost

i think u mad doe

Thanks for the bumps.

30 v 50 no prob doe

which you don't

when it's matched you run to single and go lobby

or you call nme and some other ****** clan and still get smacked =]

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

> pulls 20-30s for several months

> anniversary on random day , pulls 70 and claims dominance

looked fun tho, couldnt make it

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

ey y u mad doe

mad why?

z won you lost

i think u mad doe

Thanks for the bumps.

30 v 50 no prob doe

which you don't

proof or gtfo.

madcusurbad

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

Srs?

says the clan that teams with tlp and on their anniversary rofl. you have no pride or in your clan when you go teaming with clans just so u know

as stated before we had 5 tlp with us at the start who were also ex-z and clan friends and we kicked them before we even got into any of our major fights. we crushed CP bottom line, and you can see that in the vid. Too bad you can't read :/

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

ey y u mad doe

mad why?

z won you lost

i think u mad doe

Thanks for the bumps.

30 v 50 no prob doe

which you don't

proof or gtfo.

madcusurbad

Reminds me of myself when I was young...

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

ey y u mad doe

mad why?

z won you lost

i think u mad doe

Thanks for the bumps.

30 v 50 no prob doe

which you don't

proof or gtfo.

madcusurbad

Member of CP implying I'm immature... l0l0l

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

ey y u mad doe

mad why?

z won you lost

i think u mad doe

Thanks for the bumps.

30 v 50 no prob doe

which you don't

proof or gtfo.

madcusurbad

Member of CP implying I'm immature... l0l0l

hEjpF.gif

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore