Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How to Change the Pure World.

KaZa

We all the the pure world has gone to hell in a hand basket, we know this because of recent DDoSing, Hacking, etc. We can all comment on others videos complaining on how another clan beat us because they DDoSed our Teamspeak, or they destroyed our site/irc. But when will it get to the point that enough is enough and we're all fed up?

Recently Failed Again made a topic about the Pure World and how it changed and we can all agree what he said it was true but lets be honest, the hacking of his site opened his eyes. I believe Karl and the other Mods need to step it up and start banning clans that have LEGITIMATE proof of their Hacking, DDoSing, Trashing of other clan's materials. Maybe a new forum section could be created (Like a Court Trial Forum with its own Judges and other members could be chosen to vote whether or not the clan is banned/punished), you could only post in it with legitimate proof, also a subforum for Flaming, if a person flames a clan in game or out of game they could be disciplined with a Warn/Demotion/Kick/Ban.

I would like people to comment and give their ideas below.

screenshot20120711at333.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...

Don't see why these topics are always posted on pw, as pw can't really do anything about it. If a clan was to be banned from making topic because of hacking/ddosing, do you think they would stop? Every single clan in this community has members who hack and ddos other clans members, anyone disputing that fact is living in a dream world.

It would be extremely difficult to also implement a rule such as that, for there to be enough proof, you might as well go to the authorities with how much evidence you would need. Don't look to pw for an answer, this is a forum for clans to come and communicate, pw is in no way a governing body.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

PW can definetley be a Governing body... If we don't condone the clans and boycott them then they won't be able to recruit and eventually just close into a clan that has a sense of honor.

PW can definetley be a Governing body... If we don't condone the clans and boycott them then they won't be able to recruit and eventually just close into a clan that has a sense of honor.

boycott them...? How are you intending on doing that, if you mean by ways of this site, I've said before, it won't work and it won't make them stop.

Not being able to use this site isn't such a loss, a lot of the recruitment topics posted on here consist of spy accounts, and people who usually already have a mindset of which clan they want to join. The only clans which could possibly be affected by not being able to use this site are the newer, more lower level clans.

Clans like TLP, EOP, FOE, FI have been around for a while and will remain with or without this site.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Is it not worth a try?

Nope.

Find that funny coming from someone who was in EoP, Your clan is the best example of what is wrong with the Pure World. I also find it hard to believe you got honoured member sitting on your ass all day not doing anything.

Is it not worth a try?

Nope.

Find that funny coming from someone who was in EoP, Your clan is the best example of what is wrong with the Pure World.

Why is that Griffin? And I am in EOP, "was" is past tense.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

It won't stop if you ban them off a forum, bad logic. ;)

Finally a new avatar jeez

yeah i had that old one for a while, considering bringing it back doe..

the thing is... every clan would get banned from PW...

^this has been stated many times ;D

Exactly lol.

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

Downfall of the Pure World has happened because how serious it has become, how hard it has become to join a clan(if you don't have ovls/dung/90+ you basically suck).

boycott them...? How are you intending on doing that, if you mean by ways of this site, I've said before, it won't work and it won't make them stop.

Not being able to use this site isn't such a loss, a lot of the recruitment topics posted on here consist of spy accounts, and people who usually already have a mindset of which clan they want to join. The only clans which could possibly be affected by not being able to use this site are the newer, more lower level clans.

Clans like TLP, EOP, FOE, FI have been around for a while and will remain with or without this site.

Exactly, look at MM lol, might as well let them post on here which I doubt they would want to now anyways and get this forum even more active.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Downfall of the Pure World has happened because how serious it has become, how hard it has become to join a clan(if you don't have ovls/dung/90+ you basically suck).

Exactly, look at MM lol, might as well let them post on here which I doubt they would want to now anyways and get this forum even more active.

There is no restrictions placed upon MM anymore, they simply choose not to post.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

There is no restrictions placed upon MM anymore, they simply choose not to post.

Not surprised, it's only made their clan and community stronger.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

PW mods have a hard time at doing there current job, it shouldn't be there responsibility to act upon those retards who involve themselves in ddosing/phishing and all that crap. Give them a break and focus on correcting all the wrong things happening in your own clans.

No matter what you do, it will still continue whether you like it or not. Pursuing something like this would lead to every clan banned from these forums lol.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

I'm sure the staff is open to all ideas in order to deal with the issue of DDoSing, but ultimately, it's up to the clan leaders to set the example.

As for your court idea, too much bias exists within this community for it to be legitimate.

Thanks for your ideas, Griffin.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png