Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[POP]Very Late topic

True-Pures

120311095954.png

SUNDAY

So POP headed out with a good amount of people, Zenith was the first to approach us for a fight. We accepted right away due to the **** talking they have been doing lately in our irc. We decided to have special outfits for the holiday event, and special they was. Zenith was cleared in seconds with our cool hair, and booty shorts [ don't forget the mighty stats of the wooden shield! ]

POP vs MM Round 1

Well theres not much 2 say about this one, We got raped and raped hard. But was fun

POP vs MM Round 2

This time we tried to do something different with them and hopefully gwas them, it didn't go as planned as there numbers and members were higher up then ours. This fight lasted longer then the first one, but there was no victory in sight. GF

POP vs FOE

So we ran into foe at corp cave ready for there rush, they rushed us with the same amount of opts, neither clan having 5+ or 5- .
The fight went on untill it was packed with mains and looters, in FOE's topic they said we were cleared as they went into corp cave banking. but in our video shows at least 20+ of us north of ruins fighting then pushing to corp. the time we pushed to corp and killed there stranglers, they already left. Was our most fair fight of the day

POP & MM stare down at maze

So MM was south of newgate hill, and POP inside maze. each clan sniping any members trying to lure the other clan in the entrance, after an intense stare down with them, we knew they out pulled us by at least 15+ we quickly said time to leave before something bad happened and that we did.

POP gives NPO something they wont forget

Now NPO approached us for cwa fight 10+ over dangerous, we quickly accepted. After clanning all NPO members in the fall in, it looked fine, few random CP in there, So we said meh who cares. Then something happened, NPO went from 36 to 49 out of the blue, we quickly check and clanned a few others we didn't check and boom. CP was massed up with NPO to team on us. We bailed out and said whats with the cp, NPO staff quickly didn't say anything after we asked about CP. So we decided to fight them in the wild for making us re-mass from us ending, we quickly setup a fight at Gdz and rushed with 44 POP warriors with yellow hats DDS and MSB. They haven't PM me since that happened

MONDAY

POP vs TLP

So We headed out with 59 on teamspeak for monday midweek, we were shocked at the big pull. We quickly asked TLP for a fight they massed up 28-30+ . just like the MM stare down we had the same situation with TLP with us in volcano and TLP at newgate. We quickly told 25 rangers to log out hop to a new world and log back in. Soon as the rangers hit from 50s rest of the clan rushed from volcano making easy clear and easy loots. TY 4 the fight

POP vs MM vs FOE

Pretty much we heard something fun in W124 going down, finding much action with MM and FOE going at it by dwarfs. We quickly re-massed 32 on TS and waited for them to start the fight again. When it did we bomb rushed 18 ports killing what we can with our mix of 70s-80s and few turm pures, loots were everywhere pushing the cluster east by sperm hill. After waiting for the cluster to re-start we heard MM were ending leaving us and FOE to duke it out, we quickly got word of FOE west of dwarfs, we rushed in with 27 members and the fight began, are opts were pretty much equal so we had nothing on there turm pures and steel titans, but we held it out and fought to the death

the video of sunday+monday =

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Now NPO approached us for cwa fight 10+ over dangerous, we quickly accepted. After clanning all NPO members in the fall in, it looked fine, few random CP in there, So we said meh who cares. Then something happened, NPO went from 36 to 49 out of the blue, we quickly check and clanned a few others we didn't check and boom. CP was massed up with NPO to team on us. We bailed out and said whats with the cp, NPO staff quickly didn't say anything after we asked about CP. So we decided to fight them in the wild for making us re-mass from us ending, we quickly setup a fight at Gdz and rushed with 44 POP warriors with yellow hats DDS and MSB. They haven't PM me since that happened

We haven't PM'ed you because you attacked us with nothing but gold hats & boots and red chins.

We planned a dangerous prep with you guys and you left when there was literally 5 seconds left. You cried about the few CP members with us when you out-op'd us in the first place even when they were with us

Anyways, good job on your trip.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

We haven't PM'ed you because you attacked us with nothing but gold hats & boots and red chins.

All you're good for is loot, and since you didn't have any what's the point in PMing you about anything again?

you tried to have 2 clans team on us, and were not all 70%+ turms like you and CP are. so it was really uncalled for.

counted at least 12 blue dots, isn't a few 3-4?

All you're good for is loot, and since you didn't have any what's the point in PMing you about anything again?

you tried to have 2 clans team on us, and were not all 70%+ turms like you and CP are. so it was really uncalled for.

counted at least 12 blue dots, isn't a few 3-4?

The dots weren't all CP. There was like 5-6 CP members with us, the rest were applicants..

I just don't understand why you seem so surprised why we didn't PM you, you trolled us about a CLW fight and then when we planned a PKRI you 1 itemed with 44 people.

Also, I like the headline of the description of our fight and all, but honestly I completely forgot about that already, and I don't think any other NPO members that were at the trip do either o.O.

Again, GJ on your trip, but there's a reason for everything lol.

newsigskullguns.png

Id be more impressed with Pop if you didnt always seem to fight people when you outnumbered them by 20+

zenith came 2 us for the fight, we were outnumbered by MM and equal opts with foe. outnumbered by npo+cp

only thing we did was out pull TLP

Id be more impressed with Pop if you didnt always seem to fight people when you outnumbered them by 20+

zenith came 2 us for the fight, we were outnumbered by MM and equal opts with foe. outnumbered by npo+cp

only thing we did was out pull TLP

Is that why all 44 of the people on your trip were 1 iteming, because you were out-numbered?

newsigskullguns.png

I am not even going to begin to on the grammar in this topic.

Seems like ya'll are making some nice "friends" in the pure community! I also find it funny that CP was with NPO. Seems like the roles are reversed on Sunday, compared to Saturday...

OT: Good job on your trip. Looked like fun.

1175tub.png

This guy lol you troll a clanwars fight than have the audacity to come out in the wild with 50 nigguhs massed from world 124 1iteming?? Than you MAKE A TOPIC?? Fuc outta here dawg. Even ur idiotic leader pmed me saying "trolololol" when you spastics rushed in with gold hat boots and chins.. No need to lie it won't get you anywhere.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

This guy lol you troll a clanwars fight than have the audacity to come out in the wild with 50 nigguhs massed from world 124 1iteming?? Than you MAKE A TOPIC?? Fuc outta here dawg. Even ur idiotic leader pmed me saying "trolololol" when you spastics rushed in with gold hat boots and chins.. No need to lie it won't get you anywhere.

thats why i didn't leave anything out on that topic? hmm

LyK dis if u a tru niqqa who der 4 all his homiesz

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

We had 22 compared to your 59 and still managed to kill 20 of you in the 3x3 on new gate, watch your video 1:15>1:50 :thumbsup:

Thanks for the fight, we had some laughs and someone managed to kill one of the HF kids that came up for 50m @ gdz, got myself 5m from the split :P

Great Job PoP.

Probably my new favour clan of 2012, will fight anyone at any time- regardless of opts.

I'd fight anyone as well up 20 :P

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

We had 22 compared to your 59 and still managed to kill 20 of you in the 3x3 on new gate, watch your video 1:15>1:50 :thumbsup:

Thanks for the fight, we had some laughs and someone managed to one of the HF kids that came up for 25m @ gdz :P

Great Job PoP.

Probably my new favour clan of 2012, will fight anyone at any time- regardless of opts.

I'd fight anyone as well up 20 :P

Half the game is pulling the opts, can't argue that they do that.

My views changed of PoP in the past week or 2. They're helping getting everyone out in the wilderness almost daily. They act as bait in luring clans out and because of it, we end up getting 4-5 clans out almost each night hitting them and each other.

Hi