Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Frenzy Vs. [N][M][E] P2P Prep

Booos

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love u guys gj :D <3

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

Was a good prep. We did really great second round. Think we kinda shocked u guys that round :P

But yea thanks for the prep.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Gj guys, I had fun.

PS why does N Ranger have a knife in his inventory

Cuts the time you are held by bolas.

Wow never knew this

Wielding an item with a slash option or having a knife in invent cuts the time in half. Praying range cuts the time in half. Doing both cuts the time by 3/4

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

cp down, nme down..frenzy the destroyer of all who claim to be f2p based

jk gj, gotta start somehwere and it's gd practice for when you get bigger and p2p clans want to compete with you xD

im pretty sure we could beat them in f2p servers to

Gj guys, I had fun.

Wow never knew this

Wielding an item with a slash option or having a knife in invent cuts the time in half. Praying range cuts the time in half. Doing both cuts the time by 3/4

yea... Hate when people reveal **** like that, people only like a Magician for their tricks that people don't know how to pull off, when the Magician doesn't have that anymore people only like the trick

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Gj guys, I had fun.

Wow never knew this

yea... Hate when people reveal **** like that, people only like a Magician for their tricks that people don't know how to pull off, when the Magician doesn't have that anymore people only like the trick

You can keep your little tricks and not help anyone, but I'd rather have more knowledge introduced into this community, God knows we need it.

AqopR.png

Gj guys, I had fun.

Wow never knew this

You can keep your little tricks and not help anyone, but I'd rather have more knowledge introduced into this community, God knows we need it.

Knowledge is power my friend, are you willing to share your power with the community? Go ahead, lend CP a hand when they get teamed on by say FI/Z or something of that sort.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Gj guys, I had fun.

Wow never knew this

Knowledge is power my friend, are you willing to share your power with the community? Go ahead, lend CP a hand when they get teamed on by say FI/Z or something of that sort.

How could I help CP when they get teamed on by sharing knowledge?

AqopR.png

jk gj, gotta start somehwere and it's gd practice for when you get bigger and p2p clans want to compete with you xD

Challenge accepted :D.

Hi

swim at us fam

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc