Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Amazing Saturday

Andreww

ending kdr says otherwise. 2.4 kdr ending is nice, a lot better then your 1.5

Your ending KDR came a long time after we fought. You still had a negative KDR after our last fight.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think CP are missing the point that they came out of the first 2 fights with a negative KDR to our positive. I just don't understand where you can get the logic that you were beating us from that lol.

We'll be the first to admit when we lose or it looks as though we're losing, hence our comments about the third fight.

On the whole, it was a great, action pact trip and thanks for the fights :).

Hi

Didn't know nme based trips on KDR how ironic

You got pushed twice and we crashed your third fight and you logged. End of story, watch our vid once its up.

First fight: Was on hills, the fight got crashed on your side and you immediately ran to single followed by us. We then walked down to the bank in single whilst you were sniping us spamming "walk of shame". Not really pushing us, more like us not wanting a 2 hour single returning fight. We had a positive KDR in this fight and ended with more than you.

Second fight: HI rush in focusing on us and we still manage to push you guys to bh crater from 18 ports. We even had ~15 more than you at one point according to bcount (which is very accurate) but Hostility sandwiched us so we got out.

Third fight: You guys were winning before the crash. Not gonna deny it.

I don't see why we can accept a loss but you guys can't. Is your collective ego just too large to admit defeat so you spend all of your energy denying it on Pure Warfare?

Good try today cp. Better luck next week I guess?

I liked they way that when our first fight got crashed, you guys ran away first, then waited to follow us down spamming 'walk of shame'.

CP LOGIC IS BEST LOGIC

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

Didn't know nme based trips on KDR how ironic

You got pushed twice and we crashed your third fight and you logged. End of story, watch our vid once its up.

First fight: Was on hills, the fight got crashed on your side and you immediately ran to single followed by us. We then walked down to the bank in single whilst you were sniping us spamming "walk of shame". Not really pushing us, more like us not wanting a 2 hour single returning fight. We had a positive KDR in this fight and ended with more than you.

Second fight: HI rush in focusing on us and we still manage to push you guys to bh crater from 18 ports. We even had ~15 more than you at one point according to bcount (which is very accurate) but Hostility sandwiched us so we got out.

Third fight: You guys were winning before the crash. Not gonna deny it.

I don't see why we can accept a loss but you guys can't. Is your collective ego just too large to admit defeat so you spend all of your energy denying it on Pure Warfare?

You have to ask?

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

I would not hit a clan in single three times to try to prove a point that wasn't even there. I'd like to get some respect around here, but that's obviously not going to happen since it's the internet.

Respect over an online game is for the weak.

heres how nme roll half of trip they run around kill xl hi and ef then they have a kdr of 80 kills and like 1 death then they fight big guy clan like us and get cleared then there ranks are like guys dont worry we still have a positive kdr to prove we are better dont panic :D anyways goodjob on ur trip

What made me laugh was we were regrouping at w14 edge bridge our homeworld after fighting CP and Hi and CP decided to come and regroup there , we decided to restock prayer and went to varrock church and CP followed us spamming Fight us ? so they followed us to the barrier we went north expecting CP to follow us up and fight us and but they kinda pussyed out and we waited there 5 mins but for some reason still wouldnt come ?

96eqsi.png

Everyones an Enemy

lol nme putting your topic first doesn't mean you beat cp, it just means a lot of these pw idiots are going to believe you won.

You know what does mean we beat cp? The fact that we beat cp.

I'm sorry if your underdeveloped brain isn't able to understand that.

5EUkP.png

lPxAe.gif

lol nme putting your topic first doesn't mean you beat cp, it just means a lot of these pw idiots are going to believe you won.

You know what does mean we beat cp? The fact that we beat cp.

I'm sorry if your underdeveloped brain isn't able to understand that.

I'm sorry, it seems that tha large majority of CP's members find it hard to comprehend the difficult subject of mathematics.

Or in leyman's terms: CP can't read the KDR.

nice try nme really, nice try

Thank you, but tbh we didn't really try. We just kind of clicked on you guys then you died.

See vids for laughs.

5EUkP.png

lPxAe.gif