Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"I've died like 40 times today"

Milky

I laugh at you taking a memberboard topic, and attempting to use it as further propaganda.

My reference was the last P2P trip you went out:

screenshot20120402at123.png

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...t=0&start=0

Think before leaking our memberboards, lol.

Hopefully we get some 1v1 fights tomorrow.

You should think before typing, or attempting to be a master propagandist. You claimed we had 50 kills yet I shown you pics of our 2 hour trip with 151 kills, the majority from Fi and you know it. If you really think LS had anything to do with tonight's outcome then I sincerely hope you're not mentally challenged, and no you didn't use a P2P trip for a reference lmfao...

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole pure community are aware of what you claim, heck your video is even proof of what really went down lawl, its just a shame we didn't get to have a 1v1. See you guys tomorrow anyway :).

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

I laugh at you taking a memberboard topic, and attempting to use it as further propaganda.

You should think before typing, or attempting to be a master propagandist. You claimed we had 50 kills yet I shown you pics of our 2 hour trip with 151 kills, the majority from Fi and you know it. If you really think LS had anything to do with tonight's outcome then I sincerely hope you're not mentally challenged.

Apparently you didn't read what I said, lol. That topic was about P2P, and your last trip in P2P you had 27 kills. Again, think before you leak memberboards.

If you didn't know, tomorrow is your P2P trip. I posted that as a reminder for the P2P trip. Hopefully you understand what I meant now.

15zs5ro.jpg

You should think before typing, or attempting to be a master propagandist. You claimed we had 50 kills yet I shown you pics of our 2 hour trip with 151 kills, the majority from Fi and you know it. If you really think LS had anything to do with tonight's outcome then I sincerely hope you're not mentally challenged, and no you didn't use a P2P trip for a reference lmfao...

why couldn't he? There's no clear date saying when he took the picture. For all we know, he could be referring to the next Sunday, which is tommorow.

9kqihk.png

I'm glad you had fun eop, see you tomorrow.

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

You should think before typing, or attempting to be a master propagandist. You claimed we had 50 kills yet I shown you pics of our 2 hour trip with 151 kills, the majority from Fi and you know it. If you really think LS had anything to do with tonight's outcome then I sincerely hope you're not mentally challenged.

I believe its time for me to intervene. Before any action with Fatality, EoP we're on 55 kills so that leaves EoP with 75 kills from the rest of clans they fought including us (Fi/Z etc) whilst Fatality ended with 277 deaths. So basically -

EoP kills vs Fi - 75

Fi deaths - 277

Logic tells you what really happened.

So basically you're saying you owned us with a 0.3 KDR. You got steam rolled, get over it. We're the better clan, I don't know why you seem to think otherwise lol, we proved it in 2010, 2011, and now 2012.

TLP YOU BETTER OWN FI NEXT SATURDAY

He's saying the majority of our deaths were to LS, not EoP.

15zs5ro.jpg

damn, EOP is proving to be fairly resilient.

Still don't like when LS crashes the majority of your fights.

Fatality's low KDr did come from a lot of fights with MM too

ye we acknowledged that, expected u guys to go after foe/fi hard today after they rushed u in the same fall in last week lol

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

damn, EOP is proving to be fairly resilient.

Still don't like when LS crashes the majority of your fights.

Fatality's low KDr did come from a lot of fights with MM too

ye we acknowledged that, expected u guys to go after foe/fi hard today after they rushed u in the same fall in last week lol

Yer, nonetheless impressive weekend so far

Bumping with a picture

120414175405.png

Rune Scim? What the **** are you doing kid lmfao. Wait till I get home you ******* retard you're getting guested lmfao

read the rsn ****** that wasnt me.Wait till you get home you ******* ****** i'll teach you how to read

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.