Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

An Epic Enemy Sunday!

Andreww

10_10_4_4enemy.png

→ ↨↨ ←

IRC: #NME

Website/Forums - http://nme-rs.com

╔ ← ↔ → ╗

♪ Videos ♪

╚ ← ↔ → ╝

Videos will be up and edited in soon.

→ ↨↨ ←

After an extremely successful and eventful Saturday trip, the Enemians gathered up our weapons and armour, leaving edgeville with thirty-two people, peaking at an impressive 35 throughout one of our best P2P trips in a long while. A huge thank you to the Enemy Legends today who were given the responsibility to take care of every aspect of the trip. You guys did a fantastic job. Enjoy the read guys, I'll try to make it interesting.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Corrupt Pures

We had word that our friends IR were fighting Hazard south of Dwarfs. We decided to rush in and pick off those remaining. After racking up some nice lootations, we decided to walk south to the bank. After this, we gathered our wits and zoned in on our old friends CP and looked to hit them. Knowing we had the element of surprise over the brave warriors from CP, we charged at them whilst they were not ready. Taking them apart in single, we proceeded to lasso them in to multi (towards vents) where we picked a few more off. However, we were also being hit by numerous mains (about 7). We decided to dip south and hopped out to avoid the remaining mains. No, we are not saying that the mains that were attacking us belonged to CP, mains where there hitting everyone. Thanks for the fight CP, it’s a shame mains had to ruin it.

KDR after fight:U2lFZ.png

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Corrupt Pures

Our scouts told us that CP was in our world, getting ready to rush us, despite us being in single. We would have moved out and got a decent spread, but they were already 3 minimaps away before we were alerted. As CP rushed, we managed to catch a few of them in the barrage clump in multi from single, dropping a few of them pretty fast. They ran to single and we started to gain a significant number advantage. Some of them tried to dip to multi, so we pushed out with specials after them. It seemed as though we were finishing off the last of them as we had about 28 Enemy members remaining until TLP crashed. I know that CP was returning, and according to Toxine they had a group of 15 or south.

KDR after fight:UKCXh.png

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Corrupt Pures

After our last fight got crashed, Toxine decided to PM Ben for a PKRI. We both hopped worlds numerous times in an attempt to shrug off numerous clans that were following until both CP and NME were informed by both TLP and Z had arranged a fight in clan wars. Being the ultimate opportunists that we are, we decided not to pass up this inviting prospect and rushed into them just north of gap. Weirdly, the fight seemed to circle around a lot and with both clans starting with the same number of people, the fight seemed extremely close at one point. Long and behold, Zenith crashed the fight from behind so we booked it to single and escaped with our loot. We did inform CP that we were leaving the fight, I'm not sure if the stayed to continue fighting Z. Despite it being crashed, It was good to have a flame-free fight against CP, so thanks for that.

KDR after fight:flC2S.png

2q0vkf4.png

After our trip, 9 brave Enemians headed back out in an attempt to re-construct their favourite scene from the film 300 on the unsuspecting Plague of Pures. The Spartans Enemians caught 45 PoP in a GWAS spot, inflicting a massive amount of damage on them. Unfortunately, 9 v 45 was too much to finish off but NME managed to take out a good 20 PoP before falling to their arrows. 300ish indeed.

2q0vkf4.png

120415161115.png

120415161150.png

120415164448.png

120415164543.png
banklooottts.jpg
snapshot20120415171547.png
120415223852.png
120415214608.png
pNwE.jpg
pNvu.jpg
pNgn.jpg
pNfZ.jpg
pNf0.jpg
pNek.jpg
pN8v.jpg
120415221204.png
120415221213.png

2q0vkf4.png

A spectacular trip was to be had for the brave Enemians today, with bank loot to be made. Thank you to CP for the fights, they were very fun and relatively flame-free. We hope to have some more in the near future.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ty for fights, mains ****** off us pretty bad as well. They were some of the same ones that were sniping us in F2P yesterday.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Ty for fights, mains ****** off us pretty bad as well. They were some of the same ones that were sniping us in F2P yesterday.

Yeah, a few of them were following us around all trip hitting our higher levelled guys. Really annoying.

0 deaths this weekend :D

Same, for once I decided to spend some cash on good supplies.

My 12 ph necks did not fail me :)

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

0 deaths this weekend :D

I got 1, but I nearly died like 12 times haha.

A cp member hit me down to like 27 lp after a rambo dds spec but he said "cya ******" so i couldn't die.

I also got agsed out of nowhere when the mains first showed up like a 630 :L

But I died to TLP after tanking out all my food =[

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png