Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

An Epic Enemy Sunday!

Andreww

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i died this weekend

quite a lot actually

Dat fall in leader when we have single fights lel

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

I died 2 times, 1 saturday, 1 today. Thats not bad specially with that 2m loot i got today :D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

nice trip good job smacking cp shame you had to rush us just before we cleared ir! :P

sko1010.jpg

Old School RSN: IIBlitz

|| #Hazard ||

|| #Sko || Sko-rs.net || Sudden Knock Out - Fear the Unknown || #1 Pure Clan ||

i died this weekend

quite a lot actually

Dat fall in leader when we have single fights lel

you need to re-evaluate your statement once you sit down and think about what you just said

nice trip good job smacking cp shame you had to rush us just before we cleared ir! :P

Sorry, we've kind of made it a goal to try and hit IR every trip once. But from their kdr, seems like you guys beat them in more fights :thumbsup:

siguoi.png

Guest bigdickballa42069

Good job, it seemed like CP had that last fight.

But ya know Zenith is having hard times, thanks for the fights. Looking forward to having more in the future :)

But ya know Zenith is having hard times, thanks for the fights. Looking forward to having more in the future :)

Honestly, seemed opposite to me. It was an even opted fight and I died. There was a total of 4 NME in Edge and 10+ CP there. Just my reasoning though.

Ehh I don't know about that. Both sides were continuously wrapping and catching stragglers. (Shown in both sides video's). Would have been a good fight.

1175tub.png

Had a strong 25 people before the last fight was crashed, thanks for feedback though.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

Oh and the other 2 fights vs CP were clearly being dominated by NME. No flame intended or anything, but in Siik's vid it shows CP ended with 14 in the first fight whereas NME walked south with 25 strong.

Second fight CP were pretty much cleared when TLP crashed whereas NME had 28+ left.

Lol the last fight was actualy quite ammusing both nme and cp looked like we were just running around in circles and catching the people at the back :L was fun !

96eqsi.png

Everyones an Enemy

Lol the last fight was actualy quite ammusing both nme and cp looked like we were just running around in circles and catching the people at the back :L was fun !

Seriously lol the spread flipped like twice

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png