Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE vs Fatality [F2P Prep]

Jamie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you pulled 45 but it was a 28v28? o,0

gj on the win, kinda hypocritical with the taking off capes thing though, as i remember your high levels like kruck and 0br taking off their capes in pretty much every prep we had last year :P

Not sure if serious :confused:

Great Job Foe. :thumbsup:

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Can't believe people complain about capes, it's not that hard to right click. Good job on your win anyway.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Can't believe people complain about capes, it's not that hard to right click. Good job on your win anyway.

I can't believe your actually coming out with this.. You could also say another clan having 2 or 3 breaking any rule doesn't affect anything much but thats not the point rules were made. Another clan shouldn't have an un-fair playing field because one can't stick to pre-agreed rules.

I can't believe your actually coming out with this.. You could also say another clan having 2 or 3 breaking any rule doesn't affect anything much but thats not the point rules were made. Another clan shouldn't have an un-fair playing field because one can't stick to pre-agreed rules.

God save our gracious queen

gj on the win, kinda hypocritical with the taking off capes thing though, as i remember your high levels like kruck and 0br taking off their capes in pretty much every prep we had last year :P

or how about when their entire clan changed their name to "slam your nan" or something like that just to get 96 - 0'd by MM

or how about when their entire clan changed their name to "slam your nan" or something like that just to get 96 - 0'd by MM

lol low blow

gj FOE

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

its also not hard to fight in dips uphill or outnumbered lols just clicking man.

idiot lol..

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Can't find anything nice to say, so you post something irrelevant to the topic to try to put us down. Too bad it isn't working lol!

And if you're going to hate, at least make sure your entire statement is true. I never changed my rsn lol!

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Shame I missed it, gj laads.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.