Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe vs PoP Friday Night PK run-ins

Failed Again

0.png

Upon hearing POP was out, we set out for our 2nd midweek of the day. This midweek features POP, some mm guys, and much main loot. Video of most action included below.

33ojkoy.png

33ojkoy.png

zxpl48.png

Hearing POP had around 15, we aimed for 10 or so but ended up with about 15 within 10 min of massing at midnight EST. The Elites were ready.
We chilled at volcano, and had someone lure POP from 50s up to new gate. We planned a better attack but upon seeing a random mcnugget wobble in, we decided to go all in and ran in, 5 or more dropping within seconds to our specs and within 10 secs we knew we had the fight. Thanks for staying until the end POP ^.^.

33ojkoy.png

zxpl48.png

2nd fight started where we were killing main after main at 50s, until one with bank loot had us jogging all the way down to scorpions. Once we got there and killed him we then heard POP was rushing from 50s. We potted and spread in the space between the castle and the north stones. We "gwased" a few that tried to come in, and eventually their whole clan made a blind dash into the space and we dropped them like flies. Although this fight was a little longer, the ending was inevitable. FOE went home once again with dat loot.

33ojkoy.png

120421003132.png
120420233032.png
120420233228.png
120421004119.png
120421001621.png
120421001824.png
120421015507.png
120421003420.png
120421001632.png

33ojkoy.png

As the video shows, after the 2 POP fights we hunted the remaining POP straggling around the wilderness and the few MM that attempted to come at us, but there was no further resistance from the Plague of Pures.

Everyone still wanted to pk though, so we spent a hour more or so feasting on main teams, which there was quite a lot of tonight.

Can never go wrong with 1-2 midweeks a day, bank loot was made =].

2popoqp.png
Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!
s2uu8o.png
Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

gj hopefully you guys can carry this momentum into this weekend and u+fi can do work :)
Yeah maybe you guys and ls can keep it up too, i saw a few ls in 124 seemed like they were working on moving into p2p as well :)

gj hopefully you guys can carry this momentum into this weekend and u+fi can do work :)
Yeah maybe you guys and ls can keep it up too, i saw a few ls in 124 seemed like they were working on moving into p2p as well :)

u and juniors where on me 24/7 :P

10nzx1j.gif

u and juniors where on me 24/7 :P

Lol yeah but you started it! Was fun/funny though. Lil rag fest lol :P

lmao, shut up

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave