Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] The Day After 4/20

8loodyarch3r

L0l k0 fastback ty 4 loots again, no rm

shot000042s.png

L0l, how old are you?

T00 bad idiots fr0m c33p33 n3v3r k0 m3

headshot no rm

19 kind sir.

datrunescapeswag

ujelly?

She thought it was cute

umad?

I'm the ******* **** ******, I beat the **** outta you. Folksgang ****** folksgang. Pop pop pop ****** 12 12 12

SORCERY!!!!

i think you sad you wouldn't reply on our topic last week. Want some advise? just don't you make yourself look retarded but thanx for the bumping ;p

Wouldn't reply? oh buddy I'm pretty sure I said something.

and your **** clan flamed like usual.

Dw doe I know zenith is better than CP and always will be sorry bro just close

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

L0l k0 fastback ty 4 loots again, no rm

shot000042s.png

L0l, how old are you?

T00 bad idiots fr0m c33p33 n3v3r k0 m3

headshot no rm

19 kind sir.

datrunescapeswag

ujelly?

She thought it was cute

umad?

I'm the ******* **** ******, I beat the **** outta you. Folksgang ****** folksgang. Pop pop pop ****** 12 12 12

SORCERY!!!!

i think you sad you wouldn't reply on our topic last week. Want some advise? just don't you make yourself look retarded but thanx for the bumping ;p

Wouldn't reply? oh buddy I'm pretty sure I said something.

and your **** clan flamed like usual.

Dw doe I know zenith is better than CP and always will be sorry bro just close

is that why you were running from us for the first 2 hours? =]

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

Shout out to Fastback111! Gotta give props to you; never seen someone try that hard for an advanced member rank. Keep it up son!

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Guest bigdickballa42069
You know you lost the return fight so feel free to dislike if you're mad :)

You said you had to go early on that vid cause you know you guys got cleared el oh el, stop trying you know we beat you don't lie to your members you know you're at the lowest point, stage 7 mate.

You said you had to go early on that vid cause you know you guys got cleared el oh el, stop trying you know we beat you don't lie to your members you know you're at the lowest point, stage 7 mate.

Are you oblivious? Did it look like any white dots were in multi? You camped single the entire fight, we tried getting you to come up north away from single but you continued camping mossies. You will never be better than us but you can keep trying if you want.

2ewgrxw.gif

what bigdickballa said (you cut your video early cause we completely demolished you at vents) thanks for the free bumps though, Much appreciated (:

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

what bigdickballa said, you cut your video early cause we completely demolished you at vents, thanks for the free bumps though, Much appreciated (:

Like I said in the video, I had to go but all I know is that when I was there, we cleared you completely 3-4 times and you're own KDR can back that up. You guys were in single trying to get regroups while your mains were trying to snipe us (attempting to make it look like the fight was still going on). You're KDR went from 1.36 (before the return fight) to 1.11 ( After the return fight). Zenith's KDR (according to you're topic) went from 0.77 (before the return fight) to 0.96 (After the return fight). So tell me who returned more and who died more in that return fight?

inb4trollrepliesavoidingthefacts

2ewgrxw.gif

Awkward moment when islow burnz admits to leaving half way through the fight, then posts on our topic with a video that shows what happened midway through the fight and then claims a win.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

what bigdickballa said, you cut your video early cause we completely demolished you at vents, thanks for the free bumps though, Much appreciated (:

Like I said in the video, I had to go but all I know is that when I was there, we cleared you completely 3-4 times and you're own KDR can back that up. You guys were in single trying to get regroups while your mains were trying to snipe us (attempting to make it look like the fight was still going on). You're KDR went from 1.36 (before the return fight) to 1.11 ( After the return fight). Zenith's KDR (according to you're topic) went from 0.77 (before the return fight) to 0.96 (After the return fight). So tell me who returned more and who died more in that return fight?

Every weekend you post a topic with negative kdr, I don't know if your leaders are mentally retarded or just think that that's an accomplishment. I'd be ashamed if I was in Zenith. Your not the "better clan" because we romped you without ts in a prep. Keep replying plz i want free bumps

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Every weekend you post a topic with negative kdr, I don't know if your leaders are mentally retarded or just think that that's an accomplishment. I'd be ashamed if I was in Zenith. Your not the "better clan" because we romped you without ts in a prep. Keep replying plz i want free bumps

Why would you avoid what I said? Our KDR went up after fighting you 1 bangs for an hour, you're kdr went down after fighting us? Who won bro? I'm pretty sure it wasn't CP lmfao.

And you're welcome for the free bumps :)

2ewgrxw.gif

Why would you avoid what I said? Our KDR went up after fighting you 1 bangs for an hour, you're kdr went down after fighting us? Who won bro? I'm pretty sure it wasn't CP lmfao.

RuneScape 2012. Get used to it. :whistling:

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

You faught POP for kdr l0l, and had ls kids sniping CP, also with that fat joey kid on his main. I don't give 2 ***** that your kdr went up, seeing as I already know who the winner was (us)

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

This topic needs major cleaning lmao, good luck Inu.

Gj to CP and Z today, both clans KDR's looked relatively the same so nobody could have had too much of an advantage I assume. :)

thekingu.png

Funny how you bring up that prep when corrupts were off and half your members had em.

p2p prep us if you're so good.

OHWAIT

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

Guest bigdickballa42069

We've always been the better clan slow burnz, don't even try to argue about that lol... your clan hasn't achieved anything good pulled 100 on ur 1 year to fight chaotic lmfao then closed the next day l0l0l0l

We've always been the better clan slow burnz, don't even try to argue about that lol... your clan hasn't achieved anything good pulled 100 on ur 1 year to fight chaotic lmfao then closed the next day l0l0l0l

KO NO RM

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png