Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

On A Scale 1-10 How Mad?

Ari

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Teaming with massers got us all mad, it's safe to say we're all about as mad as Ryan is during your trips.

120421192431.png

Noting going on a f2p trip with frenzy and going with cp instead to snipe was good fun.

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

Lol you're seriously going to play the main card on us?

120421174515.png

Those mains were on us too dude=P

and for the people saying GJ Toxic Wings, we only had 3 of them,kinda 2-3 times less than the NPO that CP brings right?

yeah. we ended with around 30 z members and only1 tw member and it was their leader, elmer

Combat Level: 110+12 ..::.. Pureclanin since 2k7
Proud Ex-Warlord Of Menace
Proud EX-Officer of WAR
Proud Ex-Elite Of Enormity

Proud Current Member Of Zenith
b6schv.gif

gj

saw u today babe<3

Proud EX-Officer of WAR

b6schv.gif

We had a good fight to be honest, lots of returning on both sides. Reminded me of that 4 hour return fight we once had. Good job on your trip. :thumbsup:

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

We had a good fight to be honest, lots of returning on both sides. Reminded me of that 4 hour return fight we once had. Good job on your trip. :thumbsup:

true dat :)

lets try for it again tomorrow in p2p shall we?

Proud EX-Officer of WAR

b6schv.gif

You had similar opts as tlp, why did you run from us all day :(

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Good Job doe,

Some be forgetting,

we zenith we do what we want.

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

true dat :)

lets try for it again tomorrow in p2p shall we?

P2P finishes today, gf.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

yet another cut off video , when you had to go we cleared you. ;p

I doubt that considering you had about 27-28 people, half of those were at edgeville gearing up trying to return and we still had 30+ in that fall in + we cleared you 3-4 times in that video and you can't even deny that because it's very clear. The only people left on that battlefield were your mains and not even that could stop us so keep trying.

2ewgrxw.gif

I doubt that considering you had about 27-28 people, half of those were at edgeville gearing up trying to return and we still had 30+ in that fall in + we cleared you 3-4 times in that video and you can't even deny that because it's very clear. The only people left on that battlefield were your mains and not even that could stop us so keep trying.

120421184355.png

5-10 minutes after you 'had to go'.

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

120421184355.png

5-10 minutes after you 'had to go'.

What is that 15 people? Do you expect me to believe that 15 CP cleared 30+ Zenith r0fl. I heard you took that screenie real quick and logged out and went to random worlds while we were up north trying to get you away from single r0fl.

2ewgrxw.gif