Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EF kids can't make a topic for **** so i gotta do it

-Austin-

efbanner5.png

Ok. EF went out F2P today. We killed clans n stuff. Ch and xl and ir and other not purple ppl died. purple obviously owns. You should all make your clans purple.

So we fought CH first at Spider village. I think it was Ch. So many god damn people wear those ******* team capes. Like honestly get original. We killed most of um b4 ir and nme crash.

Next we fought xl at sperm hill. xL had the advantage when IR crashed. Im a pro returner tho. So i think we would've pulled it back. If we didn't i probly claim the win anyways. It's what you do in pure-warfare topics, right?

Then we fought um same spot again. Dis time niggas was scared to crash cuz i was like if bitches be crashin ima bust a cap in dey ass real talk. We overpowered them with our new adamant armor and won.

(12:34:09) <[EF]Trile> anyways i alloweod addy in now after u talked to me it
(12:34:10) <[EF]Trile> nub

Ok. So this next fight was confusin AF. We fought sl by vent. Then ir rushed and sl went south. We killeded ir. Then we went and killed all the sl pplz and then zenith hit us. **** you H0W3. I don't really know any other zenith members. OWNAGE.

Next was lots of clans. We fought hi and then ir crash. We move away then xL crash. We kill xl then SL crash. Noobs.

Last we fought hazard in gdz. We kill most of hz then ir crash. We move north rush in again kill everyone gg noobs i got rune scim not u.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last fight we crashed with around 16 as a way to end our trip.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I don't even remember hitting you guys today lol.

Anyway, good job looked like you guys had fun.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

u did not kill most of hazard

120421230958.png

Are you in denial lool? you and the crashers were cleared :D and LOL @ THE Hostility 4rns l0l0l teamed with frenzy l0l0l0l?Lmfao ,you dedicated your trip to us today yet you didnt do anything with your w57 edge bridge pull.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

@hippy

2 weeks ago some EF members were pming me "nice slump lolololol" and now when we outpull you , you say we "massed" in "w57 edge bridge" ?

you're so random mate.

anyways gj on ur trip :P

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

@hippy

2 weeks ago some EF members were pming me "nice slump lolololol" and now when we outpull you , you say we "massed" in "w57 edge bridge" ?

you're so random mate.

anyways gj on ur trip :P

No fun for u :thumbsup:

cghiz.png

Click my signature