Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

White:FOE Saturday VS MM & FI

omfdyz

xm1nh1.png

fxtlw.png

Topic By: Dan

fxtlw.png

Videos by: Ph0ne and Kruckcrusher (Some reason media tags wouldn't work)

fxtlw.png

foevmm.gif

MM were south of ruins as we rushed in to them with scims. Both clans were clumped up in the trees with best weapons out. MM had lots of corrupts so we decided to move it north into the furnace. We got some quick KOs on the idiots who ran in after us as most of MM backed off with bows. MM rushed into the furnace and we got a melee pray up with best weapons at the south entrance hitting anything away from their main clump. Losing only a little more than MM, we moved it out north of furnace however MM were adamant on clearing us which was their downfall. As we kept it around north of ruins, our strong return group kept coming and coming as the main fight moved west. A few minutes further into the fight after a hard return, we had more numbers than MM that pushed them into single. We spammed GF MM as we chased them into crator to SW stairs getting even more kills of them.

fxtlw.png

foevsfi.gif

FOE were DD'd at Corp as FI rushed in with scims. We got a melee pray up and hit everything on the east side of corp. FI had plenty of high levels which made it harder to kill them all in their adamant. Me being one of the lowest levels had to keep right clicking to get piles down. We moved our clump off corp to the north and pulled bows on FI. Soon as their prayers swapped, we powered into them with our corrupts banging them out with ease. FI moved off towards mossies to try get their returners to help them as we carried on hitting them on the way. By now we had been told MM was north of ruins so we got off FI and got into single to avoid being crashed. FOE had 51 people left before MM crashed which was definately more than the FI dots we could see on the minimap. Thanks for the fight FI.

fxtlw.png

Awsome trip today FOE. Pulled really nicely peaking around 72 which was the second highest pull again, not far behind MMs pull. Took on mm 10 men down and smacked them about, making your clan proud and stepping up in F2P like beasts. Keep up the good pulls and there will be nothing that can beat us. See you tomorrow in P2P!

fxtlw.png

Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!

s2uu8o.png

Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

Got a pure?

Join the strongest, most active and best pure clan for the past 7 years on Runescape,

WWW.FOE-RS.COM

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on the kdr thing it says that for your fight vs mm:

foe kills 58 foe deaths 138

mm kills 153 mm deaths 53

http://www.ben-jewell.com/kdtracker.php

between 8-8.25

0,0?

gj on your "win" :P

We were fighting Mm 61v80 confirmed. Obviously kill/death wise we wouldn't win but then again we are not claiming that we did win.

We fought and left nothing more. Topic are suppose to reflect our pk trips regular-less if we win or lose the point is we didn't sit in single like most pure clans do today.

I am not sure about you but I don't come to pk trips to sit and mess about in single.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

between 8-8.25

0,0?

We were fighting Mm 61v80 confirmed. Obviously kill/death wise we wouldn't win but then again we are not claiming that we did win.

We fought and left nothing more. Topic are suppose to reflect our pk trips regular-less if we win or lose the point is we didn't sit in single like most pure clans do today.

I am not sure about you but I don't come to pk trips to sit and mess about in single.

we never had 80

10nzx1j.gif

between 8-8.25

0,0?

we never had 80

why do u even bother replying? :)

gj foe

edit: i thought its not allowed to say oppoenent's opts? and we had under 200 opts fyi :thumbsup:

topxo.png
botbi.png

ye you guys got smacked both our fights, not sure why you would even include it let alone say "you cleared us to single" "61 vs 80 confirmed by who lmfao?? "

grats on beating FI and feeding us KDR

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

ye you guys got smacked both our fights, not sure why you would even include it let alone say "you cleared us to single" "61 vs 80 confirmed by who lmfao?? "

grats on beating FI and feeding us KDR

just wait till we match opts

when is somebody going to ban ******* kruckkrusher for me.

jesus christ.

Please tell me who confirmed mm had 80 to you? dont make up your ******** because you make the rest of us look as spastic as you.. good god.

#TEAM-WALLI