Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Noob looking for a clan.

maestro

if u like f2p try out Hostility we are a close smaller clan that dominates our branch more of a family then a clan like to have fun n enjoy having fun n laugh on ts3 if u wanna check us out visit www.hi-rs.com #clan-hi is irc but if u like p2p try out zenith or npo

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~

Hello maestro, you might want to chill with us before applying to get to know our community in #clan-eop

We have a great community, one of the most active pure clans around, and have great ranks/members.

Here's a link to our clan history:

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2754

We do both F2P & P2P!

We're 6 years old and still going strong, we are Pirates, we are Eruption of Pures!! :pirate:

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

I would say MM but you would probably be expected to put a ton more work into your account before getting accepted (94 mage, 80+ dungeoneering) so if you're not that driven then I would suggest looking into an MPC. Which clan you join will depend primarily on your preferences regarding f2p or p2p.

I would try Zenith or Enemy maybe if you like f2p more but want to experience both aspects of clanning, and NPO or Frenzy if you want to be more p2p based. I'm not entirely sure of their requirements so I can't say whether or not you meet them but if you do some research and talk to some people in those clans, I'm sure you'll find a home.

Gl searching.

I would definitely recommend checking out Hostility.

We are heavily f2p based and have 2-3 mini's a day. Our community is one of the best around :). Post an intro, look around the site, and make a decision from there!

www.hi-rs.com

#clan-hi

Good luck on your search

wearelions.png
Hostility
#clan-hi
Click Here for Our Forums

knuckscopy.jpg

An active strong f2p clan with alot of mini's

NME fits that description.

We're all around your combat level but still a top matched F2P clan. We beat 110's in preps with our level 80's ;p. Our f2p trip pulls are consistently 40-50.

We are also moving ahead in the p2p server, with the last two Sunday's having 40+.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Check out #NME :D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Hey man. I think you would enjoy #xL. We are the most active F2P clan with events during the week and on the weekend. We have a great active community with people from all over the world that are in our teamspeak 24/7 just hanging out. You would really enjoy your stay with us and we would be happy to serve you. We have been open for nearly a year and are 13th in kills :). Come check us out. Join #xL and PM one of us! Check out our website if you wish as well. I can't advertise it here but it'sin our recruitment topic.

Thanks.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

Come check out Hostility man!

great f2p based community, more like a family

daily mini's, preps every week and ofcourse 3 weekend events!

#clan-hi

hi-rs.com

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png