Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Jimmie Rustlin' Sunday Trip

0BR

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully next week any clan is strong enough to fight us 1vs1

yes because i see how losing to two seperate clans on two seperate occassions can look like one occassion with them both fighting together.

hahahahah

Do not stretch out the page.

Foe are back, ladies & gents :]

Missed the 1st part of trip but looks like we made bank!

Check out my YouTube channel for Pure PK Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/FoeOllie

Visit http://www.foe-rs.com today to become part of the Final Ownage Elite community

Never Cheat, Never Lie, Final Ownage Til I Die

Too easy when matched with MM.

Was lols the fake topics they made lying to their members about **** to get them hyped and attending today.

Momentum KOED...

Good fights tho, really glad HF shut down ;p

yawn kyle, this is the difference between us and your mob. we can say good fight when we lose and not make up bs topics on pw (like the joke of a topic you made last week). you guys done well today, you beat us fair and []. remember though at = opts you do have massive combat advantage over us with turmoil and what not.

good fight though, well done on pulling out the slump and gaining some momentum after last week.

mmflash123.gif

Was lols the fake topics they made lying to their members about **** to get them hyped and attending today.

Momentum KOED...

yawn kyle, this is the difference between us and your mob. we can say good fight when we lose and not make up bs topics on pw (like the joke of a topic you made last week). you guys done well today, you beat us fair and []. remember though at = opts you do have massive combat advantage over us with turmoil and what not.

good fight though, well done on pulling out the slump and gaining some momentum after last week.

Full of excuses.

Maybe we will make a topic in our clan discussion boards and rip all the excuses from pw made by mm members (although you were the only one capable of being logical and smart on that topic until you said you could possibly close foe ;0)

adapt or die.

#TEAM-WALLI

Momentum KOED...

Full of excuses.

Maybe we will make a topic in our clan discussion boards and rip all the excuses from pw made by mm members (although you were the only one capable of being logical and smart on that topic until you said you could possibly close foe ;0)

adapt or die.

To be fair foe did look like it was going on a downwards spiral and I thought either you would come back really strong or die and unfortunately for us you came back strong this weekend. At no point did I say I would close FOE though. We lost to the better clan on the day yesterday but you caught us off guard. We expected the same FOE that we have been dominating for 6 months but credit to FOE you came out strong. I have a feeling we will prepare hard for next weekend though and hopefully restore our #1 p2p spot. Good luck.

mmflash123.gif

Momentum KOED...

Full of excuses.

adapt or die.

To be fair foe did look like it was going on a downwards spiral and I thought either you would come back really strong or die and unfortunately for us you came back strong this weekend. At no point did I say I would close FOE though. We lost to the better clan on the day yesterday but you caught us off guard. We expected the same FOE that we have been dominating for 6 months but credit to FOE you came out strong. I have a feeling we will prepare hard for next weekend though and hopefully restore our #1 p2p spot. Good luck.

lol @ you actually having the thought of foe possibly closing. i'm not sure if 13th is brainwashing you with this idea to promote some hype to attend mm trips, but every single year we suffer from low opts at some point, then eventually bounce back.

but yeah, looking forward to next weekend. :thumbsup:

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Momentum KOED...

Full of excuses.

adapt or die.

This is the best thing that could happen to MM, nothing unfortunate about it.

If thing carried on the way they were you would within weeks have dropped a lot of numbers due to bordom and the same old same old. Clans are nothing without competition, hense why ROT closed.

#TEAM-WALLI

Momentum KOED...

Full of excuses.

adapt or die.

lol @ you actually having the thought of foe possibly closing. i'm not sure if 13th is brainwashing you with this idea to promote some hype to attend mm trips, but every single year we suffer from low opts at some point, then eventually bounce back.

Lol you come on here and post so much dribble every week. Your talking about brainwashing? Have you read Kyles topics recently? I nearly mistaken it for an EOP topic last week because every second line he wrote was a lie.

@walli Yeah maybe so although I was talking in the short term. maybe we dropped opts because half of us expected an easy trip and half didn't. Either way see you next weekend, good fights!

mmflash123.gif

Momentum KOED...

Full of excuses.

adapt or die.

Lol you come on here and post so much dribble every week. Your talking about brainwashing? Have you read Kyles topics recently? I nearly mistaken it for an EOP topic last week because every second line he wrote was a lie.

@walli Yeah maybe so although I was talking in the short term. maybe we dropped opts because half of us expected an easy trip and half didn't. Either way see you next weekend, good fights!

you don't know what a lie is from truth nowadays, after being under mm's leadership so long

i've seen their topics around the boards, talk about some nasty lies brewed up to convince their members to get **** done

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

lol anyone who thought MM would reign supreme forever hasn't been in the community long enough. All HPC's go through a cyclical period of dominance I knew FOE would reclaim #1.

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

lol anyone who thought MM would reign supreme forever hasn't been in the community long enough. All HPC's go through a cyclical period of dominance I knew FOE would reclaim #1.

We are still #1.

oh shivan

yh i am da best

We are still #1.

oh shivan

<_< :verymad: :rolleyes: :whistling:

We are still #1.

oh shivan

its worse then we thought wrecka

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

We are still #1.

oh shivan

its worse then we thought wrecka

what are u guys talking about???