Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs TLP P2P Prep

Milky

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj EoP. Was gonna come to the prep despite me being quite **** at P2P, just to realize that my mastercard was in my buddys car and i couldnt get myself P2P lmao....glad you guys won, and big thanks to TLP for the prep. :)

thekingu.png

Gj EoP. Was gonna come to the prep despite me being quite **** at P2P, just to realize that my mastercard was in my buddys car and i couldnt get myself P2P lmao....glad you guys won, and big thanks to TLP for the prep. :)

:wub:

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

Excuses since 2k5. Old Pk3r in a nut shell ^

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Excuses since 2k5. Old Pk3r in a nut shell ^

:whistling:

gratz hope u gain enough momentum to compete with us once again. gl on weekends

#Fatality

#Team-Outbreak

120414181629.png

The purpose of life is a life with a purpose, so i'd rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless.

Good job on your win, it was bound to happen one of these days.

Still confused how we went from losing one first round to losing next two.

that, and gj eop well deserved.