Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayweather vs Cotto

Buky

Mayweather beats Cotto with ease!! and call out PACQUIAO once again. PACMAN stop being a pusssy and give the fans what they want. Team Money Mayeather all day baby

If Pacman vs Mayweather was to happen who do you think would win?

mlmw0h.png

Mayweather is a very sharp, accurate, and retaliate kind of fighter, I think if Floyd was to ever fight Manny it would favor Floyd. Floyd wouldn't knock him out, neither would Pacquaio, but I can see it being a split decision victory or a close fight that goes to the judges.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Was reeeaally hoping Cotto would knock him the **** out. But Mayweather was just too good..

I doubt Pacquaio/mayweather will ever happen. If it does, I think mayweather would have the edge.. but still, GO PACMAN

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

if cotto woulda showed more the 1st 6 rounds of the fight im sure he woulda won, mayweather throwed more punches yes, cotto stalled way to much defense, but im just happy cotto showed he wouldnt back down from him and demonstrated his authority in the 6th+ rounds ahead, that my friends is the true mening of boxing

npbnw.png
61207262.png

if cotto woulda showed more the 1st 6 rounds of the fight im sure he woulda won, mayweather throwed more punches yes, cotto stalled way to much defense, but im just happy cotto showed he wouldnt back down from him and demonstrated his authority in the 6th+ rounds ahead, that my friends is the true mening of boxing

cotto got his ass kicked ;)

mlmw0h.png

Calling Pacquiao a ***** Cmon man Pacquiao would win no doubt. Until Mayweather stops bitching about the revenue and wanting his ways to start the fight maybe Pacquiao would like to fight him. Just because Mayweather's record is undefeated, there is a reason why Pacquiao is the #1 p4p fighter.

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

Calling Pacquiao a ***** Cmon man Pacquiao would win no doubt. Until Mayweather stops bitching about the revenue and wanting his ways to start the fight maybe Pacquiao would like to fight him. Just because Mayweather's record is undefeated, there is a reason why Pacquiao is the #1 p4p fighter.

why won't pacquiao take the drug test? mayweather has called him out numerous times now...

mlmw0h.png

sergio.jpg

Sergio Martinez would annihilate everyone, he had the knockout of the year and has practically all the belts in his weight division. Only has 2 career losses and they were early in his career and a garbage draw when he knocked down Cintron in their fight.
2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

I think if Paquiao/ Maywheather happens it would all depends on Maywheathers speed vs Paquiaos strenght

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

• 2 weeks later...
Mayweather is a very sharp, accurate, and retaliate kind of fighter, I think if Floyd was to ever fight Manny it would favor Floyd. Floyd wouldn't knock him out, neither would Pacquaio, but I can see it being a split decision victory or a close fight that goes to the judges.

Of course it would favor Floyd. Just look at his record.

Floyd can't knock Pacman out, lololol. It'd be a GREAT ass fight if this was done years ago.. they're just getting old now.

Floyd's defense will do fcuking work.

Manny's offense is beasty. IF he catches floyd hard enough & often, it'll go to Pacquiao no doubt.

As you descend, we Excel.

86769d1220195786-animated-gif-thread-vida_guerra-44a.gif

Tbh The main reason Pacquiao hasn't faught Mayweather is cause he hasn't agree'd to taking the steroid test , but to be honest it just sounds like a way to buy time if you think about it Mayweather makes 40 Mill a fight for just winning , than add on PPV viewers than Viewers who paid to watch , and on top of that Mayweather always takes his winnings and bets it against himself so he makes about 75-120m a fight. While Pacquiao is still making like 10-12m a fight all I see is Pacquiao stalling so he can just make more money out of the fight if he wins. They we're supposed to fight that night Mayweather vs Cotto , It was supposed to be Mayweather vs Pacquiao. I do think it would be a tuff fight though but I don't think Pacquiao has the stamina to last 12 rounds with Mayweather though.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

All I know is that this Megafight should have happened years ago. Manny should have just taken that drug test, but Mayweather should have stopped ducking. There's a reason why he's undefeated - Mayweather is professional.. at choosing and ducking his fights.

As you descend, we Excel.

86769d1220195786-animated-gif-thread-vida_guerra-44a.gif