Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LF New Clan

KaZa

Hey I'm Griffin and I got a fully quested Lvl 71 I am gonna max out soon but was wondering what clan I should join? I love F2p, Founder/Leader of Sabotage and wanted to know what clan would fit me.

I don't plan on joining a clan until Im atleast 80+ cmb.

NTY to these clans: NME, CP, Zenith, EoP, TLP, and Fatality.

screenshot20120711at333.png

come try out #clan-hi just got alot of new members more of a family then a clan www.hi-rs.com is the site #clan-hi is the irc

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~

pop

And this is why I'm not joining Zenith lmao.

y make a topic and then say i'm not joining: every pure clan in the game ( besides clans like yours who run around in the wildy with steel scims )

I'm with nathan- join pop

2d7ek9k.png

scaled.php?server=607&filename=lebron.gif&res=landing

i <3 chris bosh

pop

And this is why I'm not joining Zenith lmao.

y make a topic and then say i'm not joining: every pure clan in the game ( besides clans like yours who run around in the wildy with steel scims )

I'm with nathan- join pop

Every pure clan? Well seeing as you have 12 postcount I'll attribute your naievity to your general lack of knowledge and try to make this simple enough for you to understand, I wanted to narrow it down to only a few clans so I didn't have to do a mega search. Anyway thanks for your advice?

You'd like POP, although they don't do much F2P.

Advice from a leader who single handedly ran his clan into the ground only months after going MPC, yeah I'll definitely listen to you. Well I guess thats what I get for asking this community.

OT: Tyvm everyone else I'm probs joining Hostility.