Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Frenzy Vs Zenith P2P Tournament Prep

TheGodKing

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at all the excuses from zenith

you got smashed get over it

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Nice job both clans. Looks like z put up a good fight.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

As the dog says, woof woof

^ hypocritical to say that when just last week you were defending them with the limited intellect that you have and still failed. makes me giggle :3, I will teach you soon disciple.

OT: Let's see that Frenzy Vs FOE.

You're annoying.

anyways I left zenith because I realized how **** they are

Congratz, you left and than you started talking **** like every other retard in this community. It's also funny how Frenzy is starting a rivalry that they won't be able to finish. Gratz you won this prep, but goodluck on the weekend where your invites won't be able to help you. :teehee:

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

^ hypocritical to say that when just last week you were defending them with the limited intellect that you have and still failed. makes me giggle :3, I will teach you soon disciple.

You're annoying.

Congratz, you left and than you started talking **** like every other retard in this community. It's also funny how Frenzy is starting a rivalry that they won't be able to finish. Gratz you won this prep, but goodluck on the weekend where your invites won't be able to help you. :teehee:

I left because of the ****** leadership. I have every reason to talk ****. Not sure if you're in zenith but zenith gets smashed every weekend so I wouldn't really talk **** either

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

Those Invites man, Priula, Dr Camel, L0L im 1 Def.....and the list goes on....Don't get why you guys are that desperate for a win, we even had to fight you without our main caller for all 3 rounds because he got hit off at the start of each round(not blaming frenzy) its whatever though you can take your fake win. (like you even deserved the win)

k i did some research regarding this post

priula= rino ex havoc no ex havoc had to reapp for frenzy when they opened therefore hes a member and hes dunging 24/7 hence no events except preps hes been to previously.

ok dr camel here is his application http://z13.invisionfree.com/FrenzyRs/index.php?showtopic=535

and here is l0l im 1 defs application http://z13.invisionfree.com/FrenzyRs/index.php?showtopic=537

if you have any others on the list ill be glad to check those up

You're annoying.

I left because of the ****** leadership. I have every reason to talk ****. Not sure if you're in zenith but zenith gets smashed every weekend so I wouldn't really talk **** either

It's funny once you've been able to say you've been in a clan for over a year, you'll realize the up's and down's a clan has. But I know you're new to this community, and have no clue what zenith has done over the 2 years they've been open. You seem a little heated also. And it's also funny that when you were in the clan you were saying how fun the trips were. But eh you left because you had no future in zenith, so it's totally normal that you would try and tarnish the clans image. Good on ya bud

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Who stopped me from delivering my final Ko on this fast kid. Peasants..

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Those Invites man, Priula, Dr Camel, L0L im 1 Def.....and the list goes on....Don't get why you guys are that desperate for a win, we even had to fight you without our main caller for all 3 rounds because he got hit off at the start of each round(not blaming frenzy) its whatever though you can take your fake win. (like you even deserved the win)

Dr Camel

http://z13.invisionfree.com/FrenzyRs/index.php?showtopic=535

Lol Im 1 Def

http://z13.invisionfree.com/FrenzyRs/index.php?showtopic=537

Priula is Rino and he's been with Frenzy longer than I have. Can't wait for your next excuse.

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

k i did some research regarding this post

priula= rino ex havoc no ex havoc had to reapp for frenzy when they opened therefore hes a member and hes dunging 24/7 hence no events except preps hes been to previously.

ok dr camel here is his application http://z13.invisionfree.com/FrenzyRs/index.php?showtopic=535

and here is l0l im 1 defs application http://z13.invisionfree.com/FrenzyRs/index.php?showtopic=537

if you have any others on the list ill be glad to check those up

rest in **** end of zenith's discussion now let's talk about the real discussion xP

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

You're annoying.

It's funny once you've been able to say you've been in a clan for over a year, you'll realize the up's and down's a clan has. But I know you're new to this community, and have no clue what zenith has done over the 2 years they've been open. You seem a little heated also. And it's also funny that when you were in the clan you were saying how fun the trips were. But eh you left because you had no future in zenith, so it's totally normal that you would try and tarnish the clans image. Good on ya bud

Sorry but I realized pretty fast how ****** leadership was when they began to hack ex-members and according to zenith's rules, that's something you get booted for. Also the fact that they did nothing to a proud member who hacked an ex-member (yes I know he's in zenith again) kind of not the clan for me. I may be new but I don't put up with ********. No future in zenith? Ryan personally spoke to me on teamspeak 3 and told me I was welcome back anytime and that I was one of the good members in zenith. If you want to continue your flaming go ahead but you're wrong. :)

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

You're annoying.

Sorry but I realized pretty fast how ****** leadership was when they began to hack ex-members and according to zenith's rules, that's something you get booted for. Also the fact that they did nothing to a proud member who hacked an ex-member (yes I know he's in zenith again) kind of not the clan for me. I may be new but I don't put up with ********. No future in zenith? Ryan personally spoke to me on teamspeak 3 and told me I was welcome back anytime and that I was one of the good members in zenith. If you want to continue your flaming go ahead but you're wrong. :)

No where in my text, did I flame you. And like I said you left, and it's normal for a member such as yourself to leave and try and bring down the clan's reputation. But everyone in the community has seen how you've portrayed yourself. So goodluck in your next clan when you join for 3 months, **** ride them, leave and start talking **** about them.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

You're annoying.

No where in my text, did I flame you. And like I said you left, and it's normal for a member such as yourself to leave and try and bring down the clan's reputation. But everyone in the community has seen how you've portrayed yourself. So goodluck in your next clan when you join for 3 months, **** ride them, leave and start talking **** about them.

The main clan I had been flaming was CP and they welcomed me into their community. I apologized to them for flaming and admitted I was wrong. I don't need any luck, I can join any clan I want too and go far. You can say what you want but like I said you are wrong and again I have reason to talk **** to zenith.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

You're annoying.

The main clan I had been flaming was CP and they welcomed me into their community. I apologized to them for flaming and admitted I was wrong. I don't need any luck, I can join any clan I want too and go far. You can say what you want but like I said you are wrong and again I have reason to talk **** to zenith.

You keep telling yourself bud, thats why you went no where in zenith. And you're right you do, but you'll be the one banned in a couple of months. And what you just stated is called being two faced. Have fun in "CP" I'm sure you'll get far. As much as I hate CP they actually have an experienced core, and you? You're just going to be a +1

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Brayden, I've already collected Fast as one of my many followers, no need to waste your valuable time on such ignorance and inferior vermin such as him. Continue your day sweetie pie, he's harmless :wub:

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Brayden, I've already collected Fast as one of my many followers, no need to waste your valuable time on such ignorance and inferior vermin such as him. Continue your day sweetie pie, he's harmless :wub:

Must have been easy to gain him as a follower. He doesn't really have any brain cells to think with. You have yourself a good day halloween.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Yea you did it to Jamz, Spark, RBH, and all the other kids who left NPO as well

gj

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

You're annoying.

You keep telling yourself bud, thats why you went no where in zenith. And you're right you do, but you'll be the one banned in a couple of months. And what you just stated is called being two faced. Have fun in "CP" I'm sure you'll get far. As much as I hate CP they actually have an experienced core, and you? You're just going to be a +1

It's okay you saying I was going nowhere in zenith because ryan clearly wanted me back. haha. Naw I won't get banned. It's not two-faced because I'm not talking **** to CP anymore. We'll see whose the +1 won't we ;)

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

Must have been easy to gain him as a follower. He doesn't really have any brain cells to think with. You have yourself a good day halloween.

I love being underestimated ;)

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png