Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A stepping stone

irdivider.png

On this day, May 12, 2012, a day which will live infamy. 27 members of the Intense Redemption set out on a single mission, to make Chaotic mad. I believe we did just this, and we had an action packed day fighting with Hazard aswell. It was a fast moving return fight, but we came out for every win today going completely undefeated. Our banks were surplussed and our spirits were high after a wonderful trip today.

videosej.png

fightss.png

G0xGS.png

Thanks to an old member of our community, today we had a good idea of where Chaotic was going to be, and immediately took advantage of our track.

We hit Chaotic in level 30, at single strip. The fight was then taken north into multi and it was a nice little quarrel for a while. We then surely took the advantage of the fight and had Chaotic running down for their lives, Zenith then crashed at the last second so we made our way back to the bank and regeared to go back out.

G0xGS.png

We regeared and headed back up to mossies for another hit on Chaotic. This time we hit them above mossies on the single/multi border. We ran in with high hopes of defeating them again, and did just that. It was also a little quarrel for a little while, but once again we came out with the advantage. It was a clean fight, and had Chaotic running back down for their lives. They then ended after this hit. Thanks for the fights Chaotic, we look forward to more next weekend.

QzKOx.png

This was our best fight of the day by far. It was a very long and pretty clean fight with Hazard. We were suprised it didn't get crashed and because of that, it was a very revealing fight. We DD'd at Vents just west of Corp, and waited for Hazard to run in. We then did an anti-rush tactic and pulled west and pushed back into them. It worked out for the best and the fight was on. After about 6-8 minutes of fighting Hazard started to pull north and this was our chance to push them back into mossies. We did just that, Hazard was sitting in mossies waiting for their returners to come back, and they made another push at us. We were already low on food and prayers so they had the advantage, a few remaining members of Intense Redemption kept us in the fight with their tanking. We waited for a regroup and re-rushed the fight with a strong force. Hazard couldn't keep up with our piling and team work and were pushed back into single. The fight then turned into a single fight with Hazard members moving in and out of single and this is where we took the win. Very good fight Hazard thank you for the fun.

picturesu.png

8z2Sj.jpg

PoNda.pngsHaX7.pngbpjW0.pnggjo5g.pngaOOBe.pngB8Wfr.pngkmBuD.pngM1Oi0.pngtke2N.pngbKf0G.pngUCKnC.pngPhSfD.png
untitled-337gl6.gif

Nice one guys... I know I've flamed/insulted IR alot recently or in the past, but I really do want you guys to step it up and allow me to respect you again.

Looks like you tore Chaotic a new one from the topic, keep it up... I want to like you guys.

:)

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

vid

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

Gj.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Gj i guess.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Why you no fight us today IR we be pming you and stuff but u keep chasing hz and ch our allies are mad cmon nowhhhhhhhhhhhh

OT: gj on trip

3at.png

evolvek.png