Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Orhun

Orhun

Hi guys, erm I've played this game for yearsss on and off, but only recently got into the pure community, its not that I didn't have a pure or didn't really know anything about it(I still don't know much) it just didn't really interest me, I liked skilling and making money and have a nice set of skills and a high total level. I also really wanted a maxed out account, level 126 ftp (ptp again didn't really interest me).

But now, I'm not sure what but I'm really into clanning and I really like this website and how it brings stuff together for the pure community, yea there are some things about everything I don't agree with it but its still good and the system works so who am I to judge ?

Well yea ermm I'm in SoP and our IRC is #Sop-rs if anyone wants to have a chat ... My in game name is SoP Saladin

Cheers guys ! And I'm really not here to join anyone, I'm in selection of pures and will always be.

Haha gl Orhun :P welcome to Pw

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Welcome :D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...