Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy pulls 70 and takes #1

Scott

nX7iy.png

→ ↨↨ ←

IRC: #NME

Website/Forums - http://nme-rs.com

╔ ← ↔ → ╗

♪ Videos ♪

╚ ← ↔ → ╝

→ ↨↨ ←

Today, the ferocious Enemian's were highly anticipating an event for which epicness had been promised. My colleagues, my friends, my family; we made history today. We set off from sunny ol' Edgeville with ~68 people, peaking at ~72 throughout our 2-and-a-half hour trip.

Before leaving Edgeville, we visited our old friends CP; for old times sake. Logging in and covering the map looked absolutely unbelievable. We actually made CP lobby before they even entered the wilderness.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Corrupt Pures/ Cluster

Hearing that CP had ventured into multi, we hopped to them and quickly found them, dispatching all of their members without a single hint of remorse. In addition to this, members from other clans were constantly popping up around the map but we cleared everyone involved. I think there were a few HI/IR/Z there.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Cluster

Hearing that the big 3 clans were in our world with similar numbers to us, we decided to try our luck and started searching. Soon enough, we walked into Fatality near piper. The fight never really moved and no-one could take control initially, but NME began to grasp the fight with a few quick KO's. Following this, MM crashed from the north causing Enemy to dip south and Fatality west.

Rather than leaving, we stayed and held our ground against MM who were completely focused on us. With ko's being traded back and forth, the fight seemed very even until both FOE and FI entered the fight. With clans seeming to target each other, we wrapped around the corp and focused on FOE who seemed to be focusing on MM. Eventually, all clans ended up in single before the fight could come to a conclusion.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Mayhem Makers x2

Our scouts informed us that MM were in our world near dwarves. Starved of action, we decided to hit it before anyone else could. Immediately establishing territories, both clans began sniping into each other. After a short while, the messiah Prateek decided enough was enough and called a push into them. The timing was perfect and we managed to take down a lot of their people, handing us control of the fight. From this point we never looked back. Thanks MM for the fight and thank you Fatality for anti-crashing. We will repay the favour in the near future.

After the first fight we heard MM were ending and were having a bs fest. Being the fearless bastards that we are we rushed into them and killed off the ~20-30 of them who decided to stay for the BS fest. Bit of banter init fam BANTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy vs Final Ownage Elite

We ran into FOE at Greater Demons and immediately got straight on top of them, picking a lot of their members off. The fight seemed to last a lot longer than it should have, but in the end we cleared up FOE and got out before we were crashed.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy vs Fatality/ Final Ownage Elite

Fatality asked us for a run in and we gladly accepted. We rushed into them north of spider village and a fight within the confines of the trees ensued. Enemy began taking control of the fight and picking off the members of Fatality when Final Ownage Elite decided to crash. Without a second thought we called a move to inside furnace and picked off around ~10 FOE who followed us. At this point the fight was just FOE sniping into furnace and us sniping out of it until Fatality re-entered the fight.

All three clans re-grouped in their own individual areas and then rushed each other, with FOE/FI starting the fight and Enemy joining in. Upon the start of the second fight Enemy took immediate control and cleared FOE from the battlefield, proceeding to turn our attention to FI. Once we re-rushed FI we immediately pushed them into single. Not wanting to stay around much longer we quickly got out with our loot.

2q0vkf4.png

7smdB.png
nXSNu.png
08YZE.png
JXfta.png
Ip1p1.png
zS9ck.png
uAeXu.png
ACzyG.png
bhpKQ.png
lunOv.png
ZGgNn.png

Nn5Af.png

8e1mt.png

LRoaA.png

Z8XIi.png

OqRLi.png

r6a3M.png

GoW1W.png

372Oz.png

k5cpZ.png

serky.png

QVGNU.png

dl9EX.png

P8Yub.png

fG2Lg.png

3OUOd.png

Wxwy8.png

Si9ev.png

cQfvQ.png

VWFts.png

Nn5Af.png

8e1mt.png

LRoaA.png

Z8XIi.png

OqRLi.png

r6a3M.png

GoW1W.png

372Oz.png

k5cpZ.png

serky.png

QVGNU.png

dl9EX.png

P8Yub.png

fG2Lg.png

3OUOd.png

Wxwy8.png

Si9ev.png

cQfvQ.png

VWFts.png

VY5OL.png

Ee3wq.png

c3s9J.png

Nnypm.png

0tSiY.png

l62LA.png

eTFqh.png

kaYVW.png

mtg01.png

e3O7k.png

MVycb.png

wfzVk.png

R8V8m.png

pNBKc.png

fF8HJ.png

gmFd6.png

G0ngr.png

mDejb.png

tpuwI.png

Tc0Yh.png

5LxdX.png

NSHRf.png

Sg9RR.png

WQNa9.png

l27Qu.png

KBreS.png

3ivUm.png

U3hkN.png

zbgKU.png

1TUeD.png

9gK3R.png
VY5OL.png

Ee3wq.png

c3s9J.png

Nnypm.png

0tSiY.png

l62LA.png

eTFqh.png

kaYVW.png

mtg01.png

e3O7k.png

MVycb.png

wfzVk.png

R8V8m.png

pNBKc.png

fF8HJ.png

gmFd6.png

G0ngr.png

mDejb.png

tpuwI.png

Tc0Yh.png

5LxdX.png

NSHRf.png

Sg9RR.png
WQNa9.png

l27Qu.png
KBreS.png

3ivUm.png

U3hkN.png

zbgKU.png

1TUeD.png

9gK3R.png

2q0vkf4.png

As I said earlier; we made history today. Summer, my friends, is approaching fast.
Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0 Deaths.

Had a ******* blast. Was amazing. #nme apps open.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

dat 12,000,000 pics lol

I have no words to describe how great todays trip was, so I'm just gonna say grats Chelsea :D #1 yeeaaaahhh

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

Bens a ****. :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS