Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy pulls 70 and takes #1

Scott

good job on your pull and trip, but i'm very suprised at the tone of the topic considering i was under the impression that your ranks would have learned from their past mistakes.

Being openely disrespectful to mm, foe and fi, the 3 biggest clans at the moment, and bragging about being #1 after 1 trip where it looks like you didn't beat MM at full opts, nor get an actual clean win over Fi, is the most stupid thing you could do in this situation. I helped keep EoP as a top 3 clan for the majority of the last 2 and a half years, and i can see right now that you're destined for failure.

Not because i have anything personally against your clan, but because you've just asked the current top 3 to beat you down for the weeks to come, as well as pissing off the next few clans like EoP, CP and Z, you have no-one whos going to give you a hand when MM/FOE/FI are hitting you in single and crashing all your fights.

Which leads me to assume that you're going to try and pull another Epidemic, which is grab a load of momentum quickly, outpull MM for a few weeks and then close when you're about to be on the way down. Unfortunately this time EoP isn't going to be there to hold your hand against MM/FOE, so i can't see you holding onto this "#1" after this saturday, especially seeing as MM could quite easily pull over 100 if they bothered and completely smother you.

Will be interesting to watch it unfold though, once again gj.

A few things

1. Being disrespectful to clans? Who the hell are you bud? Your clan hacks, flames and ddos every other clan. So who are you to try to teach us about respect?

2. Are MM, FOE and FI the only big clans? What about EOP? Oh wait..

3.Clanning was never about having allies. All of you crash each other. Until one clan (NME) starts to gain momentum you all start to shut it down and end up teaming with each other to try to outpull us but fail.

4.Which brings me to my next point about Epidemic. It seems you only remember us outpulling all of the clans. But what about having them all team just to TRY to get close to us. What about us COMPLETELY destroying MM. What about the fact that no clan could ever get close to us, not even MM pulling 100.

So, overall I HIGHLY suggest you focus on your clan bud seeing as EOP is not doing so well. I mean even you left EOP out of the "biggest clans" and put FI above you.

Stop talking **** because, as you can see you have been getting smacked by all the clans that you've talked **** about. If you lead EOP for so long, how about you stop focusing all your time and effort on us and focus on your clan to get back into "the biggest clans"

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good job on your pull and trip, but i'm very suprised at the tone of the topic considering i was under the impression that your ranks would have learned from their past mistakes.

Being openely disrespectful to mm, foe and fi, the 3 biggest clans at the moment, and bragging about being #1 after 1 trip where it looks like you didn't beat MM at full opts, nor get an actual clean win over Fi, is the most stupid thing you could do in this situation. I helped keep EoP as a top 3 clan for the majority of the last 2 and a half years, and i can see right now that you're destined for failure.

Not because i have anything personally against your clan, but because you've just asked the current top 3 to beat you down for the weeks to come, as well as pissing off the next few clans like EoP, CP and Z, you have no-one whos going to give you a hand when MM/FOE/FI are hitting you in single and crashing all your fights.

Which leads me to assume that you're going to try and pull another Epidemic, which is grab a load of momentum quickly, outpull MM for a few weeks and then close when you're about to be on the way down. Unfortunately this time EoP isn't going to be there to hold your hand against MM/FOE, so i can't see you holding onto this "#1" after this saturday, especially seeing as MM could quite easily pull over 100 if they bothered and completely smother you.

I suggest you focus on your own clan rather than sitting around being so obviously jealous of ours.

"I helped keep EoP as a top 3 clan for the majority of the last 2 and a half years"

Ok, why don't you try and help make them into a top 3 clan again now? It would be a MUCH better use of your time, instead of making yourself look like an idiot on our topics lol.

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

We fought Fi and were clearing them, FOE crashed and got pushed out of wilderness, then MM crashed and got pushed out of the wilderness.

MM got beat 1v1 in a clean fight with no mains or crashing.

MM got GWAS'ed on login in lower level wilderness.

Not much to say when you push the "big 3" clans out of the wilderness one after the other.

What's more surprising is how bad these clans are. FOE wasn't even a challenge, I don't know what they were doing but they just ran around like chickens with there heads cut off.

MM tried and had good movements but they have so many retards that just randomly ran into us for easy kills, they had people returning in rags and standing away from the fights to get cleared easily. I guess that's the MM community for you though, so I can't say I'm surprised at that.

At least Fi acts like they know what they're doing.

EOP? Didn't even see EOP in the wilderness they were too busy trying to fight tweedle dum and tweedle doe?

Obviously a numbers game when it comes to these clans. It's a shame they don't know how to war properly.

I can imagine these MM vs. FOE fights now. A battle of the retards playing red rover with eachother having members run into the enemies cluster. Going to go back and watch some old videos of them just for a good laugh.

Yeah just like you guys weren't a challenge on friday or sunday lol.. :whistling: Don't get too cocky there bro you also had numbers on us :rolleyes:

I like NME and all but you're going way overboard lmao

We fought Fi and were clearing them, FOE crashed and got pushed out of wilderness, then MM crashed and got pushed out of the wilderness.

MM got beat 1v1 in a clean fight with no mains or crashing.

MM got GWAS'ed on login in lower level wilderness.

Not much to say when you push the "big 3" clans out of the wilderness one after the other.

What's more surprising is how bad these clans are. FOE wasn't even a challenge, I don't know what they were doing but they just ran around like chickens with there heads cut off.

MM tried and had good movements but they have so many retards that just randomly ran into us for easy kills, they had people returning in rags and standing away from the fights to get cleared easily. I guess that's the MM community for you though, so I can't say I'm surprised at that.

At least Fi acts like they know what they're doing.

EOP? Didn't even see EOP in the wilderness they were too busy trying to fight tweedle dum and tweedle doe?

Obviously a numbers game when it comes to these clans. It's a shame they don't know how to war properly.

I can imagine these MM vs. FOE fights now. A battle of the retards playing red rover with eachother having members run into the enemies cluster. Going to go back and watch some old videos of them just for a good laugh.

Yeah just like you guys weren't a challenge on friday or sunday lol.. :whistling: Don't get too cocky there bro you also had numbers on us :rolleyes:

I like NME and all but you're going way overboard lmao

It's Keith, he has that effect on people. Quite masculinely dominating, usually on the receiving end if you know what I mean.

Was watching on my scout, while you were dealing with MM, FOE, FI near corp. Impressive... Buckle up for the next few weeks,

looks like your in the top 3! (or 4? idkk.. whatever)

Wouldn't be too certain about top 3 just quite yet, but if Enemy can sustain the pulls, they'll quite easily take over the pure scene (possibly with the exception of MM).

KEEP IT FRIENDLY GUYS WRECKA IS A GOOD GUY !@!

I think. :teehee:

If you ain't dutch, you ain't much!

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Please, enlighten me regarding our mistakes oh awesome one!

We haven't been disrespectful in the slightest to any of those clans you mentioned. All three clans gave us really good and clean fights which we are thankful for. We know that we are not #1; we are far from it. The fact of the matter is that we were #1 on Saturday which is what this topic implied. I suppose if you had any adult reading skills you would be able to infer that rather than jumping to your own conclusions. You may have helped keep EoP a top clan (top 3 is completely debateable seeing as you seem to constantly jump between 3rd and 14th) but we have been doing this far longer than you have. We know what we are doing, don't try to "school" us on it.

Not because you have anything personal against us? Funny, the way I see it is that the reason you made this post is precisely because you have something against us. You have been threatened by us since the day we opened and now that your attempts to close us have failed and we have surpassed you, you are absolutely distraught. Hence taking to PW to vent your prepubescent frustration. Let MM/FOE/FI hit us in single. Let EOP/CP/Z be mad at us. We simply don't give a ****. We'll fend off EOP/CP/Z with ease and hold our own against MM/FOE/FI. Yes, a lot of the time we will lose but who cares? Losses are just indicators that improvements can be made and we are always looking to prove. We ******* welcome losses. Why don't you use all your "MOST FEARED MOST HATED MOST HARDCORE" clan leading experience to step up and hit us on your own rather than hoping one of your bitter rivals does your work for you?

Who knows what the future holds? We could do exactly what you said. However, that is unlikely due to the fact that Epidemic did not close when we were "on the way down". Our last trip we pulled ~120 to and still had a ******* great time, trading wins with MM. The reason Epidemic closed was because the leadership team were tired of RuneScape and had achieved everything they wanted to.

EoP never held Epidemic's hand. Epidemic dragged EoP out of their crippling slump kicking and screaming so that they could compete. Goop (your main leader at the time) was in absolute awe of Epidemic and knew that EoP were completely inferior. You tried to latch onto us to gain momentum and we just used you like the little bitches you are. If it wasn't for Epidemic, EoP would probably be closed now.

Let MM/FOE/FI pull over 100 and smother us. I'd welcome that. We're not claiming to even be in their league yet. What we are saying is that we will continue to improve until we can continuously compete with them. And put it this way: if MM/FOE/FI do severely outpull us on Saturday then EoP will be in for a difficult trip.

Summer is coming.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

We haven't been disrespectful in the slightest to any of those clans you mentioned. All three clans gave us really good and clean fights which we are thankful for. We know that we are not #1; we are far from it. The fact of the matter is that we were #1 on Saturday which is what this topic implied. I suppose if you had any adult reading skills you would be able to infer that rather than jumping to your own conclusions. You may have helped keep EoP a top clan (top 3 is completely debateable seeing as you seem to constantly jump between 3rd and 14th) but we have been doing this far longer than you have. We know what we are doing, don't try to "school" us on it.

Not because you have anything personal against us? Funny, the way I see it is that the reason you made this post is precisely because you have something against us. You have been threatened by us since the day we opened and now that your attempts to close us have failed and we have surpassed you, you are absolutely distraught. Hence taking to PW to vent your prepubescent frustration. Let MM/FOE/FI hit us in single. Let EOP/CP/Z be mad at us. We simply don't give a ****. We'll fend off EOP/CP/Z with ease and hold our own against MM/FOE/FI. Yes, a lot of the time we will lose but who cares? Losses are just indicators that improvements can be made and we are always looking to prove. We ******* welcome losses. Why don't you use all your "MOST FEARED MOST HATED MOST HARDCORE" clan leading experience to step up and hit us on your own rather than hoping one of your bitter rivals does your work for you?

Who knows what the future holds? We could do exactly what you said. However, that is unlikely due to the fact that Epidemic did not close when we were "on the way down". Our last trip we pulled ~120 to and still had a ******* great time, trading wins with MM. The reason Epidemic closed was because the leadership team were tired of RuneScape and had achieved everything they wanted to.

EoP never held Epidemic's hand. Epidemic dragged EoP out of their crippling slump kicking and screaming so that they could compete. Goop (your main leader at the time) was in absolute awe of Epidemic and knew that EoP were completely inferior. You tried to latch onto us to gain momentum and we just used you like the little bitches you are. If it wasn't for Epidemic, EoP would probably be closed now.

Let MM/FOE/FI pull over 100 and smother us. I'd welcome that. We're not claiming to even be in their league yet. What we are saying is that we will continue to improve until we can continuously compete with them. And put it this way: if MM/FOE/FI do severely outpull us on Saturday then EoP will be in for a difficult trip.

Summer is coming.

KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Proud Legend of Enemy

Summer is coming.

Scott the modern Cicero. Who dominates on the forums, just like Cicero did from the Rostra.

For all those who are uneducated: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicero

quote1k.jpg
tumblr_ljojrbFGhz1qbj8f2o1_500.gif
123123123123123123123.jpg

Yes yes loving the banter mateys!!!

Summer is coming

<3 Love you my friend :}

TT3eeVB.gif

eb5z6a.jpgFounder of Team #Dutchies

Ex High Council of Control

259ahix.gif

I think everybody has different perceptions regarding what warrants being #1 on a certain day; so the most important thing is to ignore all that and just have fun - which it seems you guys are doing

good job on your trip NME; personally I wasn't there but I hope you guys had fun in our fight

frostyimagecopy1gi5.gif
DH3QQ.png
15zs5ro.jpg