Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

oh no

True-Pures

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attaway Bois we made a good trip and we need to keep showing up Fatality.... Such pussys.... lobby camping the whole trip and never hit us up.... GAME!

-Sup lm P0P "Zach The Hawty"

Zachary Lisinski 40 minutes ago

Oh damn! Gj pop gud to see u stayed open

Fixed your video.

To post a video all you have to do is put the YouTube link in youtube tags.

For example:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/T0CGrW3zpmU[/youtube]

Pop is so obnoxious. lol.

You think you're good for fighting like half a dozen mains at a time with like 50 people?

Also I'm pretty sure VR would smack you if you actually fought them. and they're an f2p main clan.

Pop for #1 troll clan

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

You think you're good for fighting like half a dozen mains at a time with like 50 people?

Also I'm pretty sure VR would smack you if you actually fought them. and they're an f2p main clan.

Pop for #1 troll clan

Dont be mad that you team with npo past few weeks to make yourself look good in p2p. should stay in f2p and enjoy yourself, o my bad nme slaps you guys around

Pop for #1 troll clan

Dont be mad that you team with npo past few weeks to make yourself look good in p2p. should stay in f2p and enjoy yourself, o my bad nme slaps you guys around

You're so dumb honestly.

I don't see why you try.

Like it'd be cool if you didn't claim to be so good.

Plus we didn't officially team with NPO a few members went on NPO's trip last weekend.

From what I see from your trip video CP did better and had more fun.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

I do agree that clans need to do more things that just sit in lobby on trips.

But u have alot to learn about pure clanning in general, as well mass recruiting isnt considered good. You will always get flame until you become a true pure clan.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

But u have alot to learn about pure clanning in general, as well mass recruiting isnt considered good. You will always get flame until you become a true pure clan.

Claiming to be things they aren't will get them flamed too.

"omgf pop we r #1 we fight mains" lol...

Basically all the trip video was, is them walking around and them attacking small main teams and then in the video saying they aren't scared to fight mains.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

Basically all the trip video was, is them walking around and them attacking small main teams and then in the video saying they aren't scared to fight mains.

The idea of the video was to show that Pop will fight anyone and anything, as a pure you want to fight mains considering your risk is much lower compared to a mains risk.

Pop really isnt afraid to fight anyone, they will fight foe in p2p, mm, fi everyone. Watch the video again and maybe you will understand.

Im not even saying pop is good, im just stating that they are a clan that doesnt give a **** wat everyone thinks and i can respect that. Massing obv i cant respect but they give all clans actions on sundays and thats ******* great. Id rather have more pure clans out there like them, instead we have clans that sit in lobby all day or decline run ins.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

we were suppose to hit a few pure clans but they logged out from those main teams and result making us fight them. you shouldn't be talking cause so far you have been flaming. your flaming while talking on pw, so this makes you a child. go join a clan i respect and perhaps i will settle down. i heard nme is looking for some new kids. perhaps you might wana change up

The idea of the video was to show that Pop will fight anyone and anything, as a pure you want to fight mains considering your risk is much lower compared to a mains risk.

Pop really isnt afraid to fight anyone, they will fight foe in p2p, mm, fi everyone. Watch the video again and maybe you will understand.

Im not even saying pop is good, im just stating that they are a clan that doesnt give a **** wat everyone thinks and i can respect that. Massing obv i cant respect but they give all clans actions on sundays and thats ******* great. Id rather have more pure clans out there like them, instead we have clans that sit in lobby all day or decline run ins.

Yeah I got what they were trying to say but I don't think any pure clan logs out when they see small main teams. In fact most of them stay. The only time clans logs out or dips is if a bigger main team/clan crashes. Every clan does that with anyone if they get crashed, lol.

It's more the fact that they're so damn cocky that annoys me.

The only thing they've achieved is making midweeks more active.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

we were suppose to hit a few pure clans but they logged out from those main teams and result making us fight them. you shouldn't be talking cause so far you have been flaming. your flaming while talking on pw, so this makes you a child. go join a clan i respect and perhaps i will settle down. i heard nme is looking for some new kids. perhaps you might wana change up

You think I'm flaming? No. I'm stating what i think about POP. As for what you said about me being a child? lol. That's a joke. NME ? No thanks. I'd rather not.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

You think I'm flaming? No. I'm stating what i think about POP. As for what you said about me being a child? lol. That's a joke. NME ? No thanks. I'd rather not.

what wrong with nme