Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

oh no

True-Pures

I do agree that clans need to do more things that just sit in lobby on trips.

But u have alot to learn about pure clanning in general, as well mass recruiting isnt considered good. You will always get flame until you become a true pure clan.

Claiming to be things they aren't will get them flamed too.

"omgf pop we r #1 we fight mains" lol...

Basically all the trip video was, is them walking around and them attacking small main teams and then in the video saying they aren't scared to fight mains.

we were suppose to hit a few pure clans but they logged out from those main teams and result making us fight them. you shouldn't be talking cause so far you have been flaming. your flaming while talking on pw, so this makes you a child. go join a clan i respect and perhaps i will settle down. i heard nme is looking for some new kids. perhaps you might wana change up

You think I'm flaming? No. I'm stating what i think about POP. As for what you said about me being a child? lol. That's a joke. NME ? No thanks. I'd rather not.

what wrong with nme

Nothing. We own. :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do agree that clans need to do more things that just sit in lobby on trips.

But u have alot to learn about pure clanning in general, as well mass recruiting isnt considered good. You will always get flame until you become a true pure clan.

Claiming to be things they aren't will get them flamed too.

"omgf pop we r #1 we fight mains" lol...

Basically all the trip video was, is them walking around and them attacking small main teams and then in the video saying they aren't scared to fight mains.

we were suppose to hit a few pure clans but they logged out from those main teams and result making us fight them. you shouldn't be talking cause so far you have been flaming. your flaming while talking on pw, so this makes you a child. go join a clan i respect and perhaps i will settle down. i heard nme is looking for some new kids. perhaps you might wana change up

You think I'm flaming? No. I'm stating what i think about POP. As for what you said about me being a child? lol. That's a joke. NME ? No thanks. I'd rather not.

what wrong with nme

Nothing. We own. :thumbsup:

Not even gonna bother responding to your bait.

Why don't you become a real clan then we'll talk about clans people can "respect"

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

I absolutely dislike POP, but.. they've got a point rofl.. Only thing clans give a **** about if winning.. And if you don't win your trip will end in lobby all day long..

no one understands anymore that winning is not the real thing. its that having fun with your friends is more important, people are taking this game serious way to much and its going to kill the pure community.

its called project POP. otherwise the game you all love so much will die sooner then you think

tought u closed

w/e massers cant really close i guess

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

Hahaha

No wonder I want to quit this **** game, the new era of clanning is wonderful with people mass inviting niggas into a cc and telling them to be on for sunday.

yeah that's fun

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Hahaha

No wonder I want to quit this **** game, the new era of clanning is wonderful with people mass inviting niggas into a cc and telling them to be on for sunday.

yeah that's fun

with so much hate inside you, why not just quit the game. i would see a doctor with the anger you have got, they now have pills for that

Interesting

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

POP is actually a great concept.

They don't hide in the lobby all trip waiting on just a smaller clan to hit so they can say to there members oh look guys we won these guys with 30 more people than them, goodjob, lets wait in the lobby for another 30 minutes till they are out again!

^ Thats one of the main reason's pure clanning is dying.

Although POP mass and stuff, they are actually having fun with friends and are getting constant fights, rather than doing **** all.

I respect them for that reason,

Clanless
'do something you love, because then you won't regret it'