Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Apache looking

Apache

well i know ur prolly not gonna join hostility but hey its worth the shot if ur looking for f2p based that focuses more on the community then rs then hostility is the place for u slowly growing in p2p doing more p2p in the summer then f2p site: www.hi-rs.com irc:#clan-hi if not try out nme or fi

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~

Alot of clans pull even to both Servers. Might want to be more specific on pull range.

I've personally recently joined CH and i like the community alot. It pulls good to both servers prep wise, but aren't big into Sunday trips yet. It's probably not for you, but you never know.

Zenith seems to be good in both. Decent pulls and seems to get wins.

Fatality pulls high, similar to probably some of EOP. Don't know if you want that again, but they do good in both.

Goodluck wherever you decide to go.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

NPO - come join New Pure Order we all know you want to come join and be one of my many disciples and cherish the rare moments you will obtain from me. I will teach you the ways of the tiger to gape and gash the P2P wilderness, and to sneak through the jungle of Karamja to live at peace with the monkeys that inhabit the terrain. I will teach you the hidden skills that are locked in your subconscious that you are oblivious to... but I will be the one to expose it to you. Come join me under my wing and look past your clouded perception of what you really want.

#Npo

www.newpureorder.com

I'll be waiting my minion.

We've talked already but it was fun writing that... so go join MM obviously.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

this past week NME peaked ~70 in f2p and ~65 in p2p

I'd say that's pretty even-ish if you consider those who just can't afford p2p

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png