Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP Vs. HI

-Toxine-

We don't even make PW topics when beating Hostility, they're not even a challenge.

You obv wouldnt make a topic because u took ur capes off to win lmao.You just made urself look bad there sir.

Just ignore Zenith, they bad clan. :teehee:

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't even make PW topics when beating Hostility, they're not even a challenge.

You obv wouldnt make a topic because u took ur capes off to win lmao.You just made urself look bad there sir.

I know that's what your leaders told you lilguy, your leaders make up any random excuse as to why you lost to make their members feel better. I wonder what excuse your leaders gave when you lost to CP lmao. owait, judging by the posts above, apparently "kyle" your warlord couldn't call, and "3at" your leader wasn't there. Lmao give me a break, your clan just can't accept a loss.

Edit: oh and 7+ Apps were apparently there. LOL

2ewgrxw.gif

Guy above me is bery mad ic

Very* I see*

Free Bump!

Stop hatin'

IM 4N OKAY? SO STOP FLAMING ME..

LowCountries

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

Very* I see*

Free Bump!

I swear , either that LowCountries guy is so good , or your just dumb as ****

I guess I'm just dumb as ***********************!

Page 5!

PAGE 5, indeed!

LowCountries

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

I know that's what your leaders told you lilguy, your leaders make up any random excuse as to why you lost to make their members feel better. I wonder what excuse your leaders gave when you lost to CP lmao. owait, judging by the posts above, apparently "kyle" your warlord couldn't call, and "3at" your leader wasn't there. Lmao give me a break, your clan just can't accept a loss.

Edit: oh and 7+ Apps were apparently there. LOL

No cp would prolly win that even with our primary callers but all above said was true u idiot

And no thats what i saw ******.

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

Very* I see*

Free Bump!

I swear , either that LowCountries guy is so good , or your just dumb as ****

I guess I'm just dumb as ***********************!

Page 5!

Least we know this kid could count, I was starting to worry there for a second...

screenshot20120711at333.png

We can sit here and argue about who won what prep etc. Like how we 3-0d eop in a 35v35 and you 2-1d them in a 25v25. It really doesn't matter until we prep eachother ukno? We asked you for a prep this week and you always decline so maybe next week we can get one.

You barely beat hostility i don't understand why you're saying they aren't a challenge

first round you were down by 5 and you took off teamcapes.

lol. as i recall it was 2-1 so they must be a bigger challenge if you have to off teamcapes to win and still only won 2-1

yru even on this topic?

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

We can sit here and argue about who won what prep etc. Like how we 3-0d eop in a 35v35 and you 2-1d them in a 25v25. It really doesn't matter until we prep eachother ukno? We asked you for a prep this week and you always decline so maybe next week we can get one.

You barely beat hostility i don't understand why you're saying they aren't a challenge

lol. as i recall it was 2-1 so they must be a bigger challenge if you have to off teamcapes to win and still only won 2-1

yru even on this topic?

get off this forums man you care so much about a game what should be fun

but you retarders making it more horrible

213bkp.jpg

yru even on this topic?

get off this forums man you care so much about a game what should be fun

but you retarders making it more horrible

BANTAAAAA

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png