Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Rematch [Fatality vs TLP]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY THE **** DOES OUR WARLORD BRING DDS WHEN HE ALWAYS GETS MAD IF WE DONT HAVE A D SCIM?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ty4prep tlp =)

Veteran member of Fi doesn't know I'm Co-leader.

<_<

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

w.e.

Our members don't want it anymore. When our members start caring and not just our LB we will be back to being TLP. Until then, *insert any pure clan* keep asking for preps and get your wins while it lasts.

Look forward to more with you. Grats again.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Damn nice work FI.

looked like a damn close prep tho, so could have gone both ways all rounds.

Nice win :D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

w.e.

Our members don't want it anymore. When our members start caring and not just our LB we will be back to being TLP. Until then, *insert any pure clan* keep asking for preps and get your wins while it lasts.

Look forward to more with you. Grats again.

why you gotta get so defensive little homie, it ain't just any clan its #Fatality.

lolyk.png

Don't think I've ever seen TLP hit the ground this hard.

Oh well though, they'll bounce back, all great clans do.

GJ to FI, and respect for keeping it flame free even after having to sit like 15. :P

wouldn't have won if i was there and you guys know it.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Don't think I've ever seen TLP hit the ground this hard.

Oh well though, they'll bounce back, all great clans do.

GJ to FI, and respect for keeping it flame free even after having to sit like 15. :P

Flaming for having to sit is pathetic, only clans like Eop would do such a thing.

titanj.png

gratz but 30 vs 30s are just about who has more level 120s. So idk why people are suprised tlp lost its just about who had more 120s on that day thats all

shame they didnt pull more? anyway 50v50s are just about who has more food when the fight finishes imo

derp, the higher the opts the more strategy comes into play rather then like a big mini where whoever has more 120s in nigrange running around with mauls left clicking everything is going to win.

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif