Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE vs Fatality - P2P Matched SemiFinals ~ 2-1

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no ts addy def's enough said.

This actually got me mad. The truth is, Fatality hasn't beaten Foe in a p2p prep in six months + nor has beaten us in a p2p fullout because nobody has, Thats the truth now take it on the chin and move on.

10pdfkn.jpg

Come on now a addy defender def changed the outcome lmfao & claiming foe hit your ts off yeah ok bro

i men't you gotta chin check your members i'm not gonna say gj we didn't have ts on the second round so it goes both ways. it doesn't end here.

lolyk.png

Come on now a addy defender def changed the outcome lmfao & claiming foe hit your ts off yeah ok bro

i men't you gotta chin check your members i'm not gonna say gj we didn't have ts on the second round so it goes both ways. it doesn't end here.

Oh no one member who came late had an addy defender, ffs no wonder we won!

don't get emotional on me now. if anything if we had a addy def and won that fight half of you would of been pressing the issue.

lolyk.png

don't get emotional on me now. if anything if we had a addy def and won that fight half of you would of been pressing the issue.

lol i ain't gettin emotional?? we wouldn't have cared lol o no an addy defender!

lol i ain't gettin emotional?? we wouldn't have cared lol o no an addy defender!

i'm gonna be the better man and apologize if i offended you because im cali the baller ;p.

lolyk.png

Fatality hasn't beaten Foe in a p2p prep in six months

also

it was a good fight lol don't get all high and mighty pls

wasnt at either of them, obviously dont count.

10pdfkn.jpg

Clearly FI showed what they were capable of with TS, unfortunately clans have to act so childish and ddos others TS to win or others just for the heck of it. Regardless FI can take much more out of this, impressive job FI keeping it very very competitive without a TS and hey rules are rules, but good job showing sportsmanship and giving FOE the win.

Great job FI.

OT: gj foe

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org