Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Hi] Hostility ∫ucks your clan µp.-

3at

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rvkgzt.png

dude this guy is too much of a partier to have time to hack other clan members accounts

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

kdr mates

KDR clans end up like yours? saturday pk trips are for fun and fun is what we had

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Seems like HI and CP got something going on....seems like HI won a few run-ins and CP possibly won one?....Should be interesting, CP is very good matched opts, but HI seems to pull more, looking at this weekend past, HI outpulled CP by about 15-20, next weekend should be interesting. :)

Actually it was 30vs30 and you obviously didnt watch the vid? stay outa mossies next time cp

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Ranks hacking CP members? pathetic

it was not ranks , it was some other guy n 1 hi rank was envolved.

n they didnt hack cp memberSSS , they hacked a guy who was in hi , got promoted to elite , then leaked to cp in 1 trip just cuz he got muted on ts , after that he went to cp and started **** talking and making fun of our irl.

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

Just so you know a warlord is a rank. Id like to see what hi does about this,.cause ice reakly lost alot od repect for some of you. Im not going tp judge the entire clan on the actions of a few, but how can your leaders allow this?

#Clan-CP #Clan-ef #Unlimited

Proud Corrupt Pures Advanced Member

Proud Unlimited Experinced Member

sg33pj.jpg

Hehehe seen one guy in a pic spamming "gl eop" lol.

Grats on your trip Hostility, impressive pull and performance on your guys part, keep up the good work. :)

thats cuz we had a pkri with u guys at the beginning but u never showed up .. :(

hostilek.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png

Just so you know a warlord is a rank. Id like to see what hi does about this,.cause ice reakly lost alot od repect for some of you. Im not going tp judge the entire clan on the actions of a few, but how can your leaders allow this?
if you jusr read wat i said... i said the rankSSS didnt hack , one hi RANK was envolved.

o and marcus did this to himself.

hostilek.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png

if you jusr read wat i said... i said the rankSSS didnt hack , one hi RANK was envolved.

Just proves how serious Hi take a game tbh.

siguoi.png

na this proves how much we hate idiots like marcus tbh

anyways not here to flame or anything. ok bye

hostilek.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png

huh?most of our members hate this game and would quit if we closed and we play this game for fun and fight outmatched unlike ur clan who just crashes for kdr all day, also he was hacked for a reason he wouldnt of gotten hacked for no reason leave it at that.

huh?most of our members hate this game and would quit if we closed and we play this game for fun and fight outmatched unlike ur clan who just crashes for kdr all day, also he was hacked for a reason he wouldnt of gotten hacked for no reason leave it at that.

Hacked for a reason? You hacked him because he leaked locations to a clan that is pulling less than you? Either way, no matter what "reasons" you have for hacking someone, its a game and its sad people take a game that far.

As for your other comment, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, so I'm just going to assume you're still upset about yesterday.

siguoi.png

Hacked for a reason? You hacked him because he leaked locations to a clan that is pulling less than you? Either way, no matter what "reasons" you have for hacking someone, its a game and its sad people take a game that far.

As for your other comment, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, so I'm just going to assume you're still upset about yesterday.

it was an amazing trip, and he leaked a few months ago and carried on flaming us about it. Not trying to flame or troll just saying facts.

If its just a game why does it matter that he got hacked for some defence levels? the game was designed to train all levels. stop complaining people get hacked for worse everyday

we seem popular. too many kids like to flame and flame bait our topics. thanks to all the clans we fought saturday, was a really really fun trip.

p.s everyone is crying about "Hi ranks hacking someone in CP" when it wasnt even "ranks" it was 1 of the ranks friends and that was it. the kid leaked to CP when he didnt get his way and it was when they were pulling more than us a couple months back and then proceded to talk **** about us for months. someone who wasnt in the clan who was close friends with one of our ranks had the chance to do it and the person did.

dont act like its a super super big deal because there are people who leave the HPCs because they get scammed/hacked for GP and Def Lvls from people within their own clan

Proud Founder Of Hostility

Proud To Have Started The Revolution

hostilityfounderss.png

ronx.png

Nah, buddy. You obv don't know our clan at all, should come chill to our ts3 sometimes, thats alot of fun :D ask ur ranks, they've been there chilling :D

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th