Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Sunday 5/27/12

its pibb

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png
Forums | Memberlist | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

After the crash fest that occurred yesterday we where looking forward on what today would bring us, well it was quite the opposite of yesterday which included a 25minute~ fight with EOP.

Pic of the day
f0vrcj.png

~ Videos ~

tfi.png

ZiHNI.png
As we left we hopped to NPO's world, they quickly logged so we followed. After waiting a few minutes in lobby we decided to log back in as we where bored of waiting. We noticed a couple NME members lurking near us which where unfortunately sacrificed.

tmed.png
89o903.png
34t603r.png

FdLZu.png
TLP Trip Kills: (87) / Trip Deaths: (69) / Trip KDR: (1.17)
EOP Trip Kills: (68) / Trip Deaths: (94) / Trip KDR: (0.72)

After chasing a few clans a fight was arranged with EOP, we rushed corp with 33 members and quickly wrapped around north. The fight went on for 25minutes~, as the fight looked like it was coming to an end EOP pulled west of corp and we followed. The fight was pushed up north east of events/west of mossies. Shortly after MM started to rush in so both clans scattered.

tmed.png
1yl538m.png
FNoij.png
IwCet.png
lqVOv.png
qkrey.png
8EPwx.png
DnTbS.png
vrG2f.png
POkEC.png
BBuy5.png
r7SAO.png
3biVp.png
X8kyJ.png
34t603r.png

ZiHNI.png
We logged in as NPO started to rush to dwarves, as we got there we killed some NPO that was left behind corp. At the time Frenzy where sat in single attempting to try catch butterflies, we quickly pulled north and went west to focus our attention on the left overs of NPO. We killed the majority that was left in multi and then decided to rush Frenzy in single. As we rushed FOE started to teleport up, we decided to bail with the loot and call the trip a success.

tmed.png
f0vrcj.png

Relax the Frenzy slayer
fr6X5.png
VLMtI.png
sIgyE.png
UU2YA.png

025xJ.png
so13W.png
34t603r.png

Shout outs
Cory for ******** on someone for claws
Frazee for slaying the other NME kid who was tagging me
Jus Got Pk3d for loving screamopuppy (must watch(listen) the trip vid)
Every member at the trip for showing up and feasting
Members who took pictures at the trip

tlp.gif

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

TY EOP FOR GREAT FIGHT!!

Hope we can get more again.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Nice job. Pibb whyunofight???? :(

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Thanks for the fight EoP, it definitely went back and forth between both clans unfortunately MM ruined the fun.

Great trip boys.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

I'd say we had control 70% of that fight and you guys gained control near the end where it matters. Good work and i'm glad we got a run in. Was nice to start the trip off with some action I look forward to some more with you guys?!

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

thanks for the fight, can't remember the last time i've fought so long in p2p without it getting crashed (altho it eventually did), was a fair bitta fun

think it was because foe/fi were fightin at the time, and nme were sitting in lobby the entire trip (got like 14 kills in 2 hours lol)

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

I'd say we had control 70% of that fight and you guys gained control near the end where it matters. Good work and i'm glad we got a run in. Was nice to start the trip off with some action I look forward to some more with you guys?!

Hopefully aye

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png