Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

My Warlord is a 12 Year Old. Ft Pink Power Rangers in Addy

-Austin-

Nice work :P didnt know tyrant actually went to wildy but still good job lol thought tyrant was a mini cc only

Most of the time they are, they had one good trip so they had to take advantage of it and make a topic. :thumbsup:

Good job tho.

xdf1vq.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work :P didnt know tyrant actually went to wildy but still good job lol thought tyrant was a mini cc only

Most of the time they are, they had one good trip so they had to take advantage of it and make a topic. :thumbsup:

Good job tho.

Ohh ok lool i hadnt seen Tyrant at wildy i see them massin then i ask and they massin to go mini lol btw y u put Sop+Pp lol i dont think that allliance will happen in a while... Seein most of Pp are from Hostlity which fight with Sop alot lol maybe it can but itd be unstable allitle

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Ascent Cleared? Clearly not The fight was a cluster with no outstanding winner..

I see several Ascent members still at that fight while "HP" rushes in.

Well all the ascent members died with the tyrant members alive. This generally results in the living clan being able to claim victory.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

I just noticed, cant belive you put sop & pp vs tyrant .. but regardless good job you beat us with like 8 members alive.

Didn't mean it like you were teamed. I wa just trying to say that we were fighting both clans. Sorry if it looks misleading!

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

o

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

I just noticed, cant belive you put sop & pp vs tyrant .. but regardless good job you beat us with like 8 members alive.

Didn't mean it like you were teamed. I wa just trying to say that we were fighting both clans. Sorry if it looks misleading!

Thanks for clarifying that ! :D We got sandwiched hard ... not going to lie.

Good job tho.

That or we don't need pw to survive unlike most clans on here. :whistling:

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Good job tho.

Well most Hpcs/Mpcs and now Lpcs have receuitment topics lol but didnt u leave tyrant to make LockDown and then returned to tyrant?

addy????

Says so in the title silly.

Good job tho.

Well most Hpcs/Mpcs and now Lpcs have receuitment topics lol but didnt u leave tyrant to make LockDown and then returned to tyrant?

I was never in tyrant. Lockdown was a fun pk team I had for a while until my friends said they were too busy irl to keep it up with me. Tyrant doesn't need to recruit through pe to survive as its had no affiliation with the site for 3 months since opening.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

You must be talking about another clan because Ascent doesn't get members from Pure Warfare very often, so we don't it to survive but it seems like you need addy and level 70s to survive. :thumbsup:

xdf1vq.png

You must be talking about another clan because Ascent doesn't get members from Pure Warfare very often, so we don't it to survive but it seems like you need addy and level 70s to survive. :thumbsup:

So I did something to make your clan lose then you raged to me in pm about it. I obviously did something right. :thumbsup:

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Well Lpcs in Addy are not new actually :P Eastlink has alot of 20-35 def people im not sure if they closed but thats not really new. Although bein lvl 70+ almost 80 in lpc with 30 def is really unfair to other lpcs which most max 10 def. 30+ def=higher risk wen u die but gives u a better tankin advantage over people with 10 def and below.

So I did something to make your clan lose then you raged to me in pm about it. I obviously did something right. :thumbsup:

All I said is nice addy, that's not a rage :rolleyes:. We didn't lose anything we left once we saw you were going to hug mossies with addy and 70s.

xdf1vq.png

Soz bro this is not a LPC at all they bring lvl 67-70s with addy that is acceptable at 80cb+ but not in our bracket that's not a pure.

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

Soz bro this is not a LPC at all they bring lvl 67-70s with addy that is acceptable at 80cb+ but not in our bracket that's not a pure.

Stick to hitting lobby then :thumbsup:

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Stick to hitting lobby then :thumbsup:

Soz Ascent will stick to fighting REAL competition and not this clan.

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png