Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Grass Type Pokemon Are Really Wearing Adamant

-Austin-

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just stupid honestly..

just stupid.

:[

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

lol i hurd u left Hazard just like u did Relapse

:whistling:

You're just mad because Mitch is 20x the leader you'll ever be. Didn't you close Activation because one staff member left and you couldn't handle the heat of the mpcs? Then retired for 2 weeks, joined Ef, then try to make this fail team with addy and couldn't handle that, then join Ch which closed, then tried to make a clan called execution which failed in a day, and now leading an lpc with addy and open cc.

Great history you've there.

That's what EOP said, rofl

He just tries to look cool on pure warfare and copy what other clan do/say.

Anyways, good job on your trip. :teehee:

xdf1vq.png

you realize having 30 def at lvl 79 or whatever isn't even an advantage right? I would much rather have an almost maxed 60 attack pure instead of some **** 1bang with low offensive stats and 79 hp.

lol i hurd u left Hazard just like u did Relapse

:whistling:

You're just mad because Mitch is 20x the leader you'll ever be. Didn't you close Activation because one staff member left and you couldn't handle the heat of the mpcs? Then retired for 2 weeks, joined Ef, then try to make this fail team with addy and couldn't handle that, then join Ch which closed, then tried to make a clan called execution which failed in a day, and now leading an lpc with addy and open cc.

Great history you've there.

That's what EOP said, rofl

He just tries to look cool on pure warfare and copy what other clan do/say.

Anyways, good job on your trip. :teehee:

I have more of a history than youve ever dreamed of. The most you've eer accomplished is getting some massers to download team speak. Youre saying I led a successful clan then joined a clan and left clanning for over a month. Made a fun community pk team. Joined a clan which later closed. Then I talked about making an mpc with some old friends but never due to private issues. Your arguement has a lot of incorrect facts. Nice lisp btw.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

you realize having 30 def at lvl 79 or whatever isn't even an advantage right? I would much rather have an almost maxed 60 attack pure instead of some **** 1bang with low offensive stats and 79 hp.

U can't whoop me doe

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Nice trip :P gettin better lol finally seein tyrant actually doin somethin at wildy lol good luck

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

BvG, you're a legal down syndrome.

I didn't leave Hazard you ******* idiot lmao.

Besides the point, don't make me round up troops make a LPC and close this **** clan too.

When they say stop trying they mean it, you'll never build a successful clan you're just a idiot stuck in a cocky mind.

You're worthless and will make no impact on anyone here.

Btw; I "left" Relapse cause I got tired of bullying your terrible clan, it got to the point where a loss was needed.

You don't make any impact here, nor are you near a half decent troll, I've already identified your problem; you're a legal down syndrome.

grass type pokemon wearing adamant

you're just stupid AF

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Besides the point, don't make me round up troops make a LPC and close this **** clan too.

When they say stop trying they mean it, you'll never build a successful clan you're just a idiot stuck in a cocky mind.

Btw; I "left" Relapse cause I got tired of bullying your terrible clan, it got to the point where a loss was needed.

You don't make any impact here, nor are you near a half decent troll, I've already identified your problem; you're a legal down syndrome.

you're just stupid AF

Tea_2 and Point Guard told me otherwise.

Also please do make an LPC. I enjoy rune scims. I've never lost to one of your clans and i never will. (They don't tend to be very effective)

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Well even tho u said bvg never made a successful clan Activation was pretty successful.. Lol but if ur gonna use addy u should be atleast 60-70 because bein 70-80 vs 50s-60s isnt fair lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Well even tho u said bvg never made a successful clan Activation was pretty successful.. Lol but if ur gonna use addy u should be atleast 60-70 because bein 70-80 vs 50s-60s isnt fair lol

All is fair in love and war.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

you're just stupid AF

I imagine Mitch yelling this and that is terrifying.

Mitch-1

BvG-0

screenshot20120711at333.png

L0L.

I love you guys, you're all goofballs.

BvG, you're still and always will be my *****.

Rip Activation

Rip Brave Theory

Rip Chaotic (You didn't create but attempted to gain a rank in)

Rip Enormity

hahah e

c ya

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I will never understand why these **** kids are wearing addy armour if they're not turm pures... i honestly don't agree with 20 def being a pure. I strongly agree with 1-10 def being pure but comeon.. 30def and you're not even a turm pure? a **** player that needs def to tank ? just saying. and sad how you wear addy to vs pures 50s 60s cb.. aren't you 70+ ?

1phz3wx.jpg