Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption vs Hostility F2P Prep 2-1

Jamel

If it made that much of a difference ask for a redo etc.

Gj guys i wish u didnt use them corrupts tho :(

If we all had corrupts I could see why this would be an issue, but if you guys wanna cry about 1 kid messing up be my guest. If your clan thought it would've made a difference they would've done something.

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we all had corrupts I could see why this would be an issue, but if you guys wanna cry about 1 kid messing up be my guest. If your clan thought it would've made a difference they would've done something.

no point in askng for a redo its the fact u've done this the last 2 times we prep u n it wasnt 1 guy.

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~

Nice job both clans

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

no point in askng for a redo its the fact u've done this the last 2 times we prep u n it wasnt 1 guy.

You act as if your level 80's had any chance. 1 person used corrupts reason being we got the rules/time ****** up on our site.

We made it clear third round.. What happened? lost 5 people of of 25. If you wanna cry about 1 corrupt, please explain why a rank of yours had Team 26 cape switch and used it through out the same round where we had 1 guy misunderstand the rules? The fact that your clan was like flame baiting before the prep and then losing and claiming "you don't care about a win" then crying about the rules on here says lots.

once again, get off this topic and go train your low levels... 1 CORRUPT DOES NOT CHANGE THE OUT COME OF THE WHOLE PREP, SPECIALLY... when IR had 20/25 ending op third round.

creedv.png

You act as if your level 80's had any chance. 1 person used corrupts reason being we got the rules/time ****** up on our site.

We made it clear third round.. What happened? lost 5 people of of 25. If you wanna cry about 1 corrupt, please explain why a rank of yours had Team 26 cape switch and used it through out the same round where we had 1 guy misunderstand the rules? The fact that your clan was like flame baiting before the prep and then losing and claiming "you don't care about a win" then crying about the rules on here says lots.

once again, get off this topic and go train your low levels... 1 CORRUPT DOES NOT CHANGE THE OUT COME OF THE WHOLE PREP, SPECIALLY... when IR had 20/25 ending op third round.

Ok just because we actually have pures in our clan we had no chance of winning? how did u lose the last prep with a 102 cb avg? and why do u need corrupts if we are only levels 80s? u make no sense

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Ok just because we actually have pures in our clan we had no chance of winning? how did u lose the last prep with a 102 cb avg? and why do u need corrupts if we are only levels 80s? u make no sense

ty 4 the prep IR hope to do more in the future

but just wanna say this all ur members say were sht why do 2 of u use corrupt d scims round 1 we could have redo but we started 30 mins late and ppl had to go

keep it up

Like i said... Go train your lil so called "pures". You guys act as if you don't have addy in your clan. Stop using these excuses like, "zenith toke off capes" "ir has average of 106" sorry this is 2012, the game evolves you are not MM if NME couldn't do it what makes you think your so called clan full of lvl 60's can do it? please stop with the levels excuse, every clan takes pride on having so many turmoils in their clan. And still crying about the curropt? LOLOLOL, thought you guys didnt care about a win? jesus hostility, why not give us a p2p prep btw? I love the fact that your clan thinks they got a reivarly with Z. NME, TLP, CP... please go back to prepping Excel and EF every week since 99.9% of your videos on your youtube consist of prepping lil guy clans like excel. LOL

And PLEASE stop using that one prep for everything... how many times have you prepped IR? and how many times have you lost to ir? When we lost to you that prep... we made a promise to ourselves to never lose to such ****** clan again.. and what happened the next preps? beating eop? zenith? cp? then 2-1 against probably the best matched in clan wars which is tlp? If you honestly think you can beat us... give us more preps, you got lucky you even won 1 round this prep. peace im off to work.

creedv.png

corrupts too stronk

gf ir

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

lol Hi gets motivation off winning 1 round in preps, in our last prep vs them we won 2-1 (the round we lost we played music in) and they always bring up "you guys took your capes off, you barely won!" making up excuses and **** when it was only 1 person who did it.

Gj IR on the win, don't listen to their little ***** excuses

2ewgrxw.gif

ty 4 the prep IR hope to do more in the future

but just wanna say this all ur members say were sht why do 2 of u use corrupt d scims round 1 we could have redo but we started 30 mins late and ppl had to go

keep it up

Like i said... Go train your lil so called "pures". You guys act as if you don't have addy in your clan. Stop using these excuses like, "zenith toke off capes" "ir has average of 106" sorry this is 2012, the game evolves you are not MM if NME couldn't do it what makes you think your so called clan full of lvl 60's can do it? please stop with the levels excuse, every clan takes pride on having so many turmoils in their clan. And still crying about the curropt? LOLOLOL, thought you guys didnt care about a win? jesus hostility, why not give us a p2p prep btw? I love the fact that your clan thinks they got a reivarly with Z. NME, TLP, CP... please go back to prepping Excel and EF every week since 99.9% of your videos on your youtube consist of prepping lil guy clans like excel. LOL

And PLEASE stop using that one prep for everything... how many times have you prepped IR? and how many times have you lost to ir? When we lost to you that prep... we made a promise to ourselves to never lose to such ****** clan again.. and what happened the next preps? beating eop? zenith? cp? then 2-1 against probably the best matched in clan wars which is tlp? If you honestly think you can beat us... give us more preps, you got lucky you even won 1 round this prep. peace im off to work.

5 year slump?20 pulls on saturday? Hostility runs you over on saturday? Still claims superior over Hi, and barely wins with 106 cb avg?

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

lol Hi gets motivation off winning 1 round in preps, in our last prep vs them we won 2-1 (the round we lost we played music in) and they always bring up "you guys took your capes off, you barely won!" making up excuses and **** when it was only 1 person who did it.

Gj IR on the win, don't listen to their little ***** excuses

It is because Z/IR are not respectable clans and need more advantage over level 80s. You notice we never claim an auto win? ever