Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Vs Fatality 2-1

Co0kiezs

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We weren't ganna do a redo when I know 100% Fatality would never do a redo if the situation was reversed. It was your own fault for taking forever to pot while we were prepared to attack when you sat to even opts, and we're not the type of clan to be ddosing other clans, only frenzy does that ****.

When you have to sit half your clan, you obviously take a while. After sitting a great deal every round for you, today and yesterday, we have a member DC bringing us down to matched giving you over 3 bangs, and then we're hit with a TS ddos. Even well into the round some of our members got hit off (whisky's video for proof). This is the definition of a ridiculous prep, and whether or not you were responsible for the DDoS really doesn't matter. Instead of going for a real win, you took a fake win like this.

You can't even deny if the situations were reversed you wouldn't have redid the round, Our TS used to get hit off constantly Months ago but we came up with the money to buy an unddosable Teamspeak, which is what I advise you to do. As for individual members being ddosed, how the **** would we get their IP addresses to even ddos them. Tell them to freaking change their IP if they were in a different clan recently.

We should schedule another p2p prep next week and hopefully you do what I say so we don't have this problem again

2ewgrxw.gif

dunno any clan that would want to ddos fatality, infact theres a good chance they ddosed their own ts so they could have an excuse for their loss ;p

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

We weren't ganna do a redo when I know 100% Fatality would never do a redo if the situation was reversed. It was your own fault for taking forever to pot while we were prepared to attack when you sat to even opts, and we're not the type of clan to be ddosing other clans, only frenzy does that ****.

When you have to sit half your clan, you obviously take a while. After sitting a great deal every round for you, today and yesterday, we have a member DC bringing us down to matched giving you over 3 bangs, and then we're hit with a TS ddos. Even well into the round some of our members got hit off (whisky's video for proof). This is the definition of a ridiculous prep, and whether or not you were responsible for the DDoS really doesn't matter. Instead of going for a real win, you took a fake win like this.

You can't even deny if the situations were reversed you wouldn't have redid the round, Our TS used to get hit off constantly Months ago but we came up with the money to buy an unddosable Teamspeak, which is what I advise you to do. As for individual members being ddosed, how the **** would we get their IP addresses to even ddos them. Tell them to freaking change their IP if they were in a different clan recently.

We should schedule another p2p prep next week and hopefully you do what I say so we don't have this problem again

Friday? 30v30 min?

titanj.png

Lol @ the Frenzy kid.

Every1 knows that Frenzy cheats/ddosses to win preps.

And the funny part is that my clan/staff knows for a fact we didn't DDoS Fi.

Theres plenty of other clans that would DDoS Fi ranks for them to lose.

I Suggest change your IP Address and get an UnDdossable TS.

Don't need advise from someone who closed his solely invite based clan because it pulled 24 to join MM :thumbsup:

lol what?

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety

titanj.png

You're not getting anymore preps when we pull enough to have more on a single team than you can to a prep. Especially not after this ********.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

dunno any clan that would want to ddos fatality, infact theres a good chance they ddosed their own ts so they could have an excuse for their loss ;p

LOL i actaully giggled. :thumbsup:

Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Lol @ the Frenzy kid.

Don't need advise from someone who closed his solely invite based clan because it pulled 24 to join MM :thumbsup:

lol what?

i've never joined MM?

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Lol @ the Frenzy kid.

lol what?

i've never joined MM?

Rofl me you and kj joined MM the week they pulled 113 in 09, lmfao.

titanj.png

Okay listen up

Why would we ddos you today and not yesterday?

Why would we ddos a clan that pulls 2x more than us?

Why do you just make assumptions that it's Zenith ddosing you?

Yesterday came down to a very close prep overall

Why didn't we ddos you then?

Stop making assumptions please...

Yes because Zenith is a well reknown clan for their excellent p2p quality and we knew were going to lose the third round despite having our applicants sit and our more experienced members in that fought in the first round in which we only lost 2 people.

titanj.png

Yes because Zenith is a well reknown clan for their excellent p2p quality and we knew were going to lose the third round despite having our applicants sit and our more experienced members in that fought in the first round in which we only lost 2 people.

um, we are actually a good p2p clan.

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Again, the bull **** happening isn't what truly bothers me. The fact that you're boasting about the win when we clearly lost only because of the ddos' is what bothers me. I'm not even blaming you for the ddos because it doesn't truly matter who did it. That third round was over when our members dced before you even attacked. This was a 1-1, not a 2-1. Hopefully you understand now why this prep bothers us.

15zs5ro.jpg

Cant recall the last time i lost a mini

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Idk why fatality is trying so hard to make zenith look bad, this prep was probably a fluke; **** happens

Lol? We've had flukes before, you learn from them. Don't get me wrong if we had lost to you fair and square we'd be the first clan on this topic singing your praises. We just find it pathetic that you wouldn't even re-do the round knowing fully well what happened that's all.

titanj.png

I SEE A RIVALRY COOKIN UP

SUM1 HOLD THESE GUYS BAK THEY RDY 2 PWN

80 v 35 on the weekends is hardly a rivalry :thumbsup:

Do you understand who i am?

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

um, we are actually a good p2p clan.

No. Just no. When our experienced members went in we lost 2.

titanj.png

Idk why fatality is trying so hard to make zenith look bad, this prep was probably a fluke; **** happens

Lol? We've had flukes before, you learn from them. Don't get me wrong if we had lost to you fair and square we'd be the first clan on this topic singing your praises. We just find it pathetic that you wouldn't even re-do the round knowing fully well what happened that's all.

Because we know fully well that you wouldn't redo if it was the same situation and kids had to get off ( We have a lot of GMT )

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png