Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Vs Fatality 2-1

Co0kiezs

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno any clan that would want to ddos fatality, infact theres a good chance they ddosed their own ts so they could have an excuse for their loss ;p

Yes because Zenith is a well reknown clan for their excellent p2p quality and we knew were going to lose the third round despite having our applicants sit and our more experienced members in that fought in the first round in which we only lost 2 people.

um, we are actually a good p2p clan.

No. Just no. When our experienced members went in we lost 2.

every1 has ****** up rounds.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Idk why fatality is trying so hard to make zenith look bad, this prep was probably a fluke; **** happens

Lol? We've had flukes before, you learn from them. Don't get me wrong if we had lost to you fair and square we'd be the first clan on this topic singing your praises. We just find it pathetic that you wouldn't even re-do the round knowing fully well what happened that's all.

Because we know fully well that you wouldn't redo if it was the same situation and kids had to get off ( We have a lot of GMT )

Yes we would, why wouldn't we? It's more experience and practise lol. Considering we have respectful preps with you guys in which we generally have to sit half our pulls I'm pretty sure we'd re-do a round if numerous members got hit off.

titanj.png

dunno any clan that would want to ddos fatality, infact theres a good chance they ddosed their own ts so they could have an excuse for their loss ;p

Yes because Zenith is a well reknown clan for their excellent p2p quality and we knew were going to lose the third round despite having our applicants sit and our more experienced members in that fought in the first round in which we only lost 2 people.

fi aren't really a good p2p clan either, especially over the past 2 months or so when you got out of the 3 year slump thanks to the mass recruiting, this drop in quality is to be expected i'm afraid :\

once again great job to zenith and better luck next time fatality :dotfire:

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

every1 has ****** up rounds.

But you killed 2 people. Surely a clan with as excellent P2p quality as Zenith would have killed more?

titanj.png

Idk why fatality is trying so hard to make zenith look bad, this prep was probably a fluke; **** happens

Lol? We've had flukes before, you learn from them. Don't get me wrong if we had lost to you fair and square we'd be the first clan on this topic singing your praises. We just find it pathetic that you wouldn't even re-do the round knowing fully well what happened that's all.

Because we know fully well that you wouldn't redo if it was the same situation and kids had to get off ( We have a lot of GMT )

Yes we would, why wouldn't we? It's more experience and practise lol. Considering we have respectful preps with you guys in which we generally have to sit half our pulls I'm pretty sure we'd re-do a round if numerous members got hit off.

*No, just no.*

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

U realize I 2 hit your experienced members (flabby) & the pk, not sure if they're even experienced judging by their performance today. Watch the video and tell me what you did wrong, the answer is simple.

2ewgrxw.gif

fi aren't really a good p2p clan either, especially over the past 2 months or so when you got out of the 3 year slump thanks to the mass recruiting, this drop in quality is to be expected i'm afraid :\

Lmfao you're such a good baiter/troll but ima respond anyways. Yes man dat dip in quality in which we beat TLP 3-0 and barely lost to Foe 2-1. Derpa herp dat drop in quality m8tz.

titanj.png

addy daddy vs hormone eating contest (?)

I laughed. :P

Eating some McDonalds now, want some?

Also would like to thanks to all the Users who made history today

We have Official Beat Enemy in Posts and they posted there topic BEFORE US

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Lmfao you're such a good baiter/troll but ima respond anyways. Yes man dat dip in quality in which we beat TLP 3-0 and barely lost to Foe 2-1. Derpa herp dat drop in quality m8tz.

yeh i remember a time when fi were a force to be reckoned with in p2p matched, i agree with u, but its a shame how far the mighty have fallen in such a short period, spamming topics with 5 pages of excuses for losing a prep miserably, its tragic but i'm afraid thats just how the cookie crumbles sometimes :\

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

yeh i remember a time when fi were a force to be reckoned with in p2p matched, i agree with u, but its a shame how far the mighty have fallen in such a short period, spamming topics with 5 pages of excuses for losing a prep miserably, its tragic but i'm afraid thats just how the cookie crumbles sometimes :\

yh man that once upon a time (1 week ago LOL) if only we didn't go w 66 pest control and invite every pure to our event man ffs... maybe 1 day we'll be able to be as good as eop matched coz obvi u guys r #1. All this is, is a desperate cry to be as good as Eop, do you hear our cry Jonty? Help us be as good as Eop man pls... don't let what goop said come to pass cbf for 20 pulls man

titanj.png

LOL

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

U realize I 2 hit your experienced members (flabby) & the pk, not sure if they're even experienced judging by their performance today. Watch the video and tell me what you did wrong, the answer is simple.

Isn't hard when they're overloading and you suddenly rushed them unexpectedly lol. Like how you completely overlooked the fact you only killed 2 people LOL. Anyways if you think you're so good set up a 35v35 min fight with us then? O wait... you don't even pull that to weekend trips LOOOL!

Was talking about round 2, where all your experienced members got 1 banged.

2ewgrxw.gif

I'm sorry who are you again? Ohhhhhhhh Eop...... Let's go look at all the <insert anything> you've won lately.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

coming from the clan that ddosed fatality for like 2 weeks straight........

LOL

From a completely objective point of view, it's quite obvious that Zenith weren't involved in the Ddosing. I'd look closer to the guys who hate you the most and would love to see you fail in all of your endeavours. Not mentioning any names erupt3d

P.s ddosing is illegal and you lil skiddies should be prepared to do time if you get caught.

I DO LAW

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Isn't hard when they're overloading and you suddenly rushed them unexpectedly lol. Like how you completely overlooked the fact you only killed 2 people LOL. Anyways if you think you're so good set up a 35v35 min fight with us then? O wait... you don't even pull that to weekend trips LOOOL!

Was talking about round 2, where all your experienced members got 1 banged.

Round 2 where all our applicants and new members fought? and still put up a decent fight. All our experienced members got banged? m8 all our experienced members were sitting l0l. I'm #1 mager and i was watching from sidelines m8 chin up.

Doesn't even bother me that we 'lost' just ludicrous that you're trying to perceive this fight as 100% legit when it wasn't, you would have lost if we hadn't have got hit off lol.

titanj.png