Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Vs Fatality 2-1

Co0kiezs

(1) A person is guilty of an offence if—

(a) he does any unauthorised act in relation to a computer; and

(B) at the time when he does the act he has the requisite intent and the requisite knowledge.

(2) For the purposes of subsection (1)(B) above the requisite intent is an intent to do the act in question and by so doing—

(a) to impair the operation of any computer,

(B) to prevent or hinder access to any program or data held in any computer, or

© to impair the operation of any such program or the reliability of any such data,

(6) A person guilty of an offence under this section shall be liable—

© on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years or to a fine or to both.”

10 years in prison for you skiddies who think ddosing is cool. Care to do the time?

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(B) at the time when he does the act he has the requisite intent and the requisite knowledge.

(2) For the purposes of subsection (1)(B) above the requisite intent is an intent to do the act in question and by so doing—

© to impair the operation of any such program or the reliability of any such data,

© on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years or to a fine or to both.”

rofl idk wut law dat is m8 but only good aspects of law r contract and thats it everything else is ****. Contract law #1 kk ty.

titanj.png

10 years in prison for you skiddies who think ddosing is cool. Care to do the time?

What does Leech have to do with most potential? Never gotten the joke

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

rofl idk wut law dat is m8 but only good aspects of law r contract and thats it everything else is ****. Contract law #1 kk ty.

Contract law is the single dryest topic I have ever had the displeasure of learning. Thinking contract is in any way superior to criminal law makes you a baffoon.

@ Cookiez: The joke is Leech.

Proud Mayhem Maker

Contract law is the single dryest topic I have ever had the displeasure of learning. Thinking contract is in any way superior to criminal law makes you a baffoon.

We go through contracts and invitations to treat everyday, it's just so interesting. I also got a 1st in contract... so yanoe... I do criminal in second year so yh, heard it's bad anyway l0l

Mistake/Cross purpose mistake

Bell v levers a mistake can only render a contract void if its a fundamental mistake. A fundamental mistake is a mistake that renders the contract drastically and fundamentally different from what was anticipated

titanj.png

dunno any clan that would want to ddos fatality, infact theres a good chance they ddosed their own ts so they could have an excuse for their loss ;p

coming from the clan that ddosed fatality for like 2 weeks straight........

LOL

coming from the person that actually did said ddosing..........

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

We go through contracts and invitations to treat everyday, it's just so interesting. I also got a 1st in contract... so yanoe... I do criminal in second year so yh, heard it's bad anyway l0l

Honestly, criminal law is the single most interesting subject in law and is thoroughly enjoyable. I've gotten a first in each of my criminal exams/ moots just because it's so interesting to learn.

Proud Mayhem Maker

dunno any clan that would want to ddos fatality, infact theres a good chance they ddosed their own ts so they could have an excuse for their loss ;p

LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

L its funny you say people are spamming this posts you've commented over 5 times already take a walk chubs.

lolyk.png

Honestly, criminal law is the single most interesting subject in law and is thoroughly enjoyable. I've gotten a first in each of my criminal exams/ moots just because it's so interesting to learn.

Mooting for criminal? lolwut

titanj.png

Mooting for criminal? lolwut

Yeah, we had to argue about the defences of diminished responsibility/ provocation [loss of control] in relation to a murder case.

Got a 91 in my criminal moot.

Proud Mayhem Maker

LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

have you been ddosing the mods so they cant ban you? jesus

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

These replies are making my day l0l.

Z needs the win because theyre in a huge ass slump

Oh xl isn't going to save you terrorist.

pretty obvious zenith wasn't behind the ddosing, and plus fi have been ddos'd tons of times vs clan like tlp, foe, etc and not once have they blamed that certain clan for being behind it idk what the difference with zenith is that every fi member that's posted here so far has blamed them lol

either way gj z

thx for the banter m8tz and Zenith you're pretty bad anyways you need this cheap win lol.

Na just joking still respect you guys, but you're pretty retarded, this whole situation could have been avoided if you had stated something like 'we were unaware Fi were having difficulties with getting ddosed so we rushed whilst they were unpotted, soz our bad' but no you had to be big bad Zenith and talk a bunch of rubbish lol.

titanj.png

pretty obvious zenith wasn't behind the ddosing, and plus fi have been ddos'd tons of times vs clan like tlp, foe, etc and not once have they blamed that certain clan for being behind it idk what the difference with zenith is that every fi member that's posted here so far has blamed them lol

either way gj z

Most of their members blamed FOE in the tourny lol

It's interesting how in the round when both sides had Teamspeak & nobody was ddos'ed, we lost 2 people. Cheap topic, but props for trying to use this to motivate your members, it's a long shot lol.

Didn't I 2 hit you?

F l a b b y isn't flabby, moron.

titanj.png

thx for the banter m8tz and Zenith you're pretty bad anyways you need this cheap win lol.

Na just joking still respect you guys, but you're pretty retarded, this whole situation could have been avoided if you had stated something like 'we were unaware Fi were having difficulties with getting ddosed so we rushed whilst they were unpotted, soz our bad' but no you had to be big bad Zenith and talk a bunch of rubbish lol.

Yea well you have your ranks saying "GOODLUCK THIS WEEKEND" and flaming us and ****. I guess you expect us to sit here and not say anything lol. We speak our minds mate.

2ewgrxw.gif