Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality No Bull **** Saturday

FatalityBannerNoLines.png
gohome.png

Today Fatality left Edgeville with 75 warriors ready to dominate the wilderness. Overall we had a very action packed trip, and a great time. Thanks to everyone for the fights, we'll see you all tomorrow.

iFnBm.png

newfatalitybar.png

fatalitycinema.png
Videos-1.png

newfatalitybar.png

fivsmm.png

We began our trip by hitting EoP north west of mossies, and pushed them south into single. We then got word that MM were north by spider hill, and quickly rushed to get a taste of good action. The fight took place directly to the west of spider hill, but was soon crashed by FOE. We called to move west through FOE in order to get a tactical advantage as we pushed south killing the northern side as they moved south. As we reached the vents north of mossies, FOE turned around to fight. We quickly gained an advantage, and outnumbered them when NME crashed from the south. We called a northern movement, and began shooting south onto NME. Shortly after this 3rd fight of the cluster began, MM crashed and Fatality called to get a regroup.

newfatalitybar.png

fivsmm.png

We scouted MM south of gap, and quickly rushed from the east. MM immediately began losing numbers as Fatality began pushing them south. When nearly no MM remained, we called to get together at corp. FOE soon rushed, and Fatality began yet another 2 in 1 fight. Due to some very fast returning, we began gaining an advantage when MM soon rejoined the fight after a regroup. Clans began moving around attempting to avoid being sandwiched when MM called a movement north west sniping both clans. Fatality then called to get a regroup due to the fight turning into a far too annoying cluster.

newfatalitybar.png

fivsfoe.png
&
fivseop.png
&
fivsmm.png

We scouted FOE vs EoP a good distance west of spider hill, and quickly rushed. Both clans began running west where we chased them all the way to directly north of the KBD. We then found MM who were in the single area next to the lava, and called to move north west in order to bring the fight to multi. As MM hit multi we called a push with melee, and immediately took over the battlefield. MM soon called to move south to single, and left.

newfatalitybar.png

Pictures.png
linesgreen.gif
kRWUD.png
NtaiT.png
ln2fm.png
g35tJ.png
DjBT0.png
tcxBA.png
pbNzk.png
TjpdC.png
tIvAo.png
HsUM1.png
6YsKO.png
TLojx.png
ozrWb.png
C7jRS.png
gIlzi.png
WYbbS.png
Ch36n.png
3HMhy.png
DJZ9K.png
9fU6X.png
Rv9gB.png
Aiju2.png
fInjj.png
Q302f.png
CGDum.png
NNXXO.png
pkgUr.png
zdpW9.png
tJ60b.png
CBYTT.png
jOLZa.png
zgWPg.png
JUddQ.png
JkGiS.png
fw1ld.png
t3XJo.png

newfatalitybar.png
15zs5ro.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice job nice pull

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

impressive

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

**** you Ssj, Chris and Brian.

Clan to watch 2012.

Now you know why.

I had 1st post but my ****** piece of **** computer/internet ****** me in the ******* and Ssj got it 1st.

GG NO RE...............

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

great job on ur trip i was gonna come here and be mean but after the heartfelt comments on our topic i just wanna say thank u fi for being u

and lolivp

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png