Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sup

bl00d`

The log in screen seems to be some of our best competition yet.

LOL.

Yea its getting really bad, its been this way for weeks tho and it seems to be getting worse and worse.

Couple NME members made a topic on rs forums and a mod closed it and said "try using another world" Instead of them trying to fix the worlds they tell u to just use other ones lol???

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Logging in for me today wasn't as bad as it has been in the past few weeks, although I've never seen most clans complain abut it as much as they have today. Seemed like it affected everyone badly.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

spent 15 minutes trying to log-in to have a run-in with nme, got 17 kills 3 deaths until fi crashed, then nme ended (30 mins into their trip) and then i had coco pops

then i found a mouse under my bed, tried to shoo it outside but its hiding somewhere now

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

I managed to log in 2 times ( don't hate bro's ) :]

Though the 2nd time I managed to log in we hopped 5 seconds later. :starwars:

:wallbash:

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Our trip consisted of destroying EOP before FI crashed and then not being able to log in, so fighting MM in clan wars.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Fought IF which was amazingly fun even though we lost and then went out and chased EoP around like 4 different worlds until we ran out of run from our loot. Then we decided to battle the mayhem makers in clanwars.

Think jagex servers went #1 today though.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

The thing that bothers me the most is that Jagex insists on pumping out useless updates rather than fixing the huge problems already in their game. It took months to get the FPS problem fixed, and I'm sure that brought them more members than any ****** update they've done this year.

45w2jk.gif