Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Vs Fatality 3-0'd

Co0kiezs

lol first and only time

Didn't zenith have a 5 or 6 win streak on you guys in f2p preps awhile back? :confused:

no lol

it was 4 win streak and they stopped prepping us and started doing inners. :ninja:

l0l right

Go play Diabo 3 you slave.

(17:23:43) * [Fi]Mitch|AFK is now known as [Fi]Mitch|D3

i will ty

you're all abos

favaccent.png

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mean to flame you lol. I'm just saying these clan wars fights are extremely repetitive and boring. Fighting in the same map for 3 rounds does not sound like fun. Also, the clan who spends more time in clan wars will obviously be the more experienced clan and thus have an advantage because there's only 2 maps clans ever prep lol

You should try fighting in wildy during the week. NME/FOE/EOP all tried it and no one bothered to make their clans look like **** and crash.

GJ to both clans anyway ^^

If we use your logic the same can be said about the wilderness, its just bigger, nothing has really changed in it for the past few months. :/ you said - " Also, the clan who spends more time in clan wars will obviously be the more experienced clan and thus have an advantage" Give me a time frame because fatality has been opened way longer than us meaning they most likely have spent more time and gained more experience than us when it comes to clan wars :/ no flame intended

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

boring.

who are you :/

Goodjob guys I was on roids today, caring the clan on my back.

thats the 4n belgium kid whos ex-z but he just came to preps to get 1hit :l

psililil or w/e :teehee:

thats vili u spastic

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

I didn't mean to flame you lol. I'm just saying these clan wars fights are extremely repetitive and boring. Fighting in the same map for 3 rounds does not sound like fun. Also, the clan who spends more time in clan wars will obviously be the more experienced clan and thus have an advantage because there's only 2 maps clans ever prep lol

You should try fighting in wildy during the week. NME/FOE/EOP all tried it and no one bothered to make their clans look like **** and crash.

> Fight foe in wild

> Out op them by 20+

> Talks about how cw is now boring ever since EOP did nothing but get stomped matched ops.

Yes, because we spend our entire week doing 20v20s in CWA.

2k12 Epidemic member logic.

Our members do not enjoy clan wars, thats the bottom line.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Gj, query me for f2p prep.

i will if u can pull 40+

He was talking to zenith i'm pretty sure, thats why he posted on their topic. No need to get butthurt over a prep and blame the loss on it being a 30 v 30

xncgb5.jpg

> Fight foe in wild

> Out op them by 20+

> Talks about how cw is now boring ever since EOP did nothing but get stomped matched ops.

Yes, because we spend our entire week doing 20v20s in CWA.

2k12 Epidemic member logic.

Our members do not enjoy clan wars, thats the bottom line.

you just did one yesterday :|

eop 2k12..nah your clan still has a good amount of ex E members, so i'll say epidemic 2k12 logic as well.

and you mean your ex epidemic members dont enjoy clan wars which we all know is a good 25% of your clan but we know the eop members love it. There's no need to lie on PW solo were all friends here

OT:

lol first and only time

Didn't zenith have a 5 or 6 win streak on you guys in f2p preps awhile back? :confused:

no lol

This was 1 of our last F2P Preps before 2012 got here

lol first and only time

no lol

it was 4 win streak and they stopped prepping us and started doing inners. :ninja:

l0l right

Its true we used to be able to give Fi +2-3 ppl at PCL and still win.

Steamrolled. gj

NO every round was a fight we just did well today and also the only reason we only pulled 29 is because it was 7:30 EST which is 2 hours later then normal preps

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Gj, query me for f2p prep.

i will if u can pull 40+

He was talking to zenith i'm pretty sure, thats why he posted on their topic. No need to get butthurt over a prep and blame the loss on it being a 30 v 30

spot on yo

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

OT:

url="

[/url]

This was 1 of our last F2P Preps before 2012 got here

lol first and only time

no lol

l0l right

Its true we used to be able to give Fi +2-3 ppl at PCL and still win.

Steamrolled. gj

NO every round was a fight we just did well today and also the only reason we only pulled 29 is because it was 7:30 EST which is 2 hours later then normal preps

7 months ago...

???

titanj.png