Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"Zummer Is Coming" - Zenith F2P Domination

Co0kiezs

8OIxw.png

Today Zenith had prepared like no other clan. With our Site and Teamspeak being down because of butthurt IR Ranks, we went out today full force today. We went out with around 33-34 people and peaked around 37. At first our trip began around with a few Clusters With Intense Redemption + Corrupt Pures + Hostlity + The Last Pures, but towards the end we defeated Intense Redemption Twice.

This just proves to the point, when you come at us, we will retaliate 10 times as harder. We won't go to the bull **** of Hacking/DDoSing but we will go to the extent of retaliating back as a Clan + Community. I hope Intense Redemption, there is nothing you can do that will bring us down as a clan. However, I am not here to ruin my clans Public Image, Happy Birthday Intense Redemption. Look forward for more fights in the future.

Video's:

This Was Our Final KDR Of The Day:
VnN1l.png

3Yj12.png

Zenith Vs Cluster

To start off the fight we found out that Hostility where fighting Corrupt Pures. We crashed from the East side of vents and focused on Hostility all the way north. After doing so we found Intense Rushing from the West, and directly turned ours attention on them. At this point we were clearing Intense Redemption around Corp Area. After a long battle, ultimately pushed Intense Redemption all the way South and then moved to North East steps and logged out.

3Yj12.png

Zenith Vs Cluster

Then we got a regroup with around 33-34 members and canoed up to mosses to see Intense Redemption and The Last Pures Fighting. We eventually crashed that, and were were following by Hostility. We focused most of ours attention against hostility and then eventually Corrupt Pures crashed and we got a regroup at mosses

Zenith Vs Intense Redemption (Same Invo + Sam Cluster )

We then re-rushed intense Redemption and instantly cleared them and Pushed them out of the area, all the way down to edge.

3Yj12.png

Zenith Vs Intense Redemption

We then had a planned Run in Vs Hostility which pretty much we were up throughout the full fight. We then heard Intense Redemption who was going to crash so we focused our full attention on them, and the fight moved to Corp. At this point we pretty much cleared Intense Redemption,banked our loot and went down to edge for a regroup.

3Yj12.png

Zenith Vs Intense Redemption

We then followed Intense Redemption all the way to Edge and waited for them to canoe up, and then they walked down to Mossies where there leaders made them do some spamming practice. Unfortunately we rushed perfectly in time where they will all week and spread. Pushed them from middle hill of sperm, and then all the way down to the hut.

3Yj12.png

Pictures:

120609180717.png
120609181543.png
120609181746.png
120609182513.png
120609182541.png
120609182630.png
120609185321.png
O0Qhi.png
8m0jN.png
g5fTO.png
JGFms.png
o7lQS.png
KzbHN.png
yYgWe.png
120609174910.png
120609175128.png
120609155437.png
120609155451.png
120609163015.png
120609163037.png
120609172509.png
120609172530.png
120609172541.png
120609174600.png
120609213234.png
5VuT0.png
ZNQeV.png
KP8GI.png
siV9g.png
fxFUd.png

3Yj12.png
Thanks For Mayhem Makers letting us use there Teamspeak
Thanks To the Following People for Making Topics Trip Good: Alex + Zack + Selo
Thanks to The Following Members Who Did an Astonishing Job Calling: Lewke, Brayden, Dazzy
Thanks To Intense Redemption for giving us the fights.
And thanks to all those Zenith Members who stayed throughout the trip today. Great Job, and I can't wait
for tomorrow.
Shout out to Enemy for Making 1 Year!
~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 deaths, 9 kills just by myself, made 2M this trip, igaf wat kdr says, we ****ng owned

Combat Level: 110+12 ..::.. Pureclanin since 2k7
Proud Ex-Warlord Of Menace
Proud EX-Officer of WAR
Proud Ex-Elite Of Enormity

Proud Current Member Of Zenith
b6schv.gif

gj ty for fites

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Was a really fun trip, just shows that we don't need to stoop down to IR's level of ddosing TS3+Site, we destroy them without needing to do any of that ****.

Gotta say thanks to MM for letting us use your team speak, really appreciated, and my video will be up soon btw :)

2ewgrxw.gif

gj

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

Was a really fun trip, just shows that we don't need to stoop down to IR's level of ddosing TS3+Site, we destroy them without needing to do any of that ****.

Gotta say thanks to MM for letting us use your team speak, really appreciated, and my video will be up soon btw :)

this

#Zenith
Pw Topic | Forums | Youtube | Memberlist
zenithpeak.png
What Are You Waiting For?
Come Climb the mountain with us @ http://Zenith-Rs.com
EQUSi.png