Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"Zummer Is Coming" - Zenith F2P Domination

Co0kiezs

Your video shows you focusing on IR in cluster *****? we had total of 2 fights 1on1.

one was crashed by CP because apparently "they cant resist" the other was at the end of of both of our trips.

You act like you did anything... We chased you around and slapped you around.

We ended your pathetic trip

expecting Ir's closing topic soon :thumbsup:

exterminating the rats of pure-world is always fun

woop woop

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Your video shows you focusing on IR in cluster *****? we had total of 2 fights 1on1.

one was crashed by CP because apparently "they cant resist" the other was at the end of of both of our trips.

ahahahahhahahahahahah wait were you serious? Link me to your topic of domination please, I want to see that sexy KDR and video of yours plox.

We had about the exact ratio.. what you on about L0L

and lets be honest... other then getting dicked on by hostility, all you managed to do was get ****** up by us.

first of all we smashed hostility

also we smashed you multiple times on your anniversary

I would be a bit mad too if i got dicked multiple times on my clans anniversary as well :thumbsup:

You begged hostility to team on us today... you probably even begged cp knowing they sniped us all day.

Seems like your the mad one? You spent all week making graphics and what not trying to ruin our anvi and pulled 31?

Yet again.. you claim you dicked on us but all you managed to do with snipe IR during clusters... CLAP FOR ZENITH!!!

Don't cut yourself lil boy... getting too emotional over this game.

Then again you ******* claim **** like "We ended your trip" yet we ended at the same time as you.. after every other clan ended.

creedv.png

ahahahahhahahahahahah wait were you serious? Link me to your topic of domination please, I want to see that sexy KDR and video of yours plox.

and lets be honest... other then getting dicked on by hostility, all you managed to do was get ****** up by us.

Yep that's EXACTLY what happened today (you're not fooling any1)........but forreal, thanks for making our trip so much fun, Can't wait for next weekend. If IR pulls 40 with 12 invites on their Anniversary imagine how many they'll pull on a regular weekend lmfao. You give me a reason to play this ****** game.

2ewgrxw.gif

Yep that's EXACTLY what happened today (you're not fooling any1)........but forreal, thanks for making our trip so much fun, Can't wait for next weekend. If IR pulls 40 with 12 invites on their Anniversary imagine how many they'll pull on a regular weekend lmfao. You give me a reason to play this ****** game.

HAHAHAH 12 invites? don't get mad because our clan actually has a meaning to the rank "old school" **** outa here young one.

creedv.png

HAHAHAH 12 invites? don't get mad because our clan actually has a meaning to the rank "old school" **** outa here young one.

Yea we definitely would make it up, like we didn't have more than 1 Spy in you today knowing it was your Anniversary lmfao. It doesn't bother me though, bring as many invites as you want, you ended up dropping to like a 23 pull because all those 1 bangs left and it just made it easier to smack the **** out of your **** core.

2ewgrxw.gif

Yea we definitely would make it up, like we didn't have more than 1 Spy in you today knowing it was your Anniversary lmfao. It doesn't bother me though, bring as many invites as you like, you ended up dropping to like a 23 pull because all those 1 bangs left and it just made it easier to smack the **** out of you.

You had a spy in us yet we chased you? ill give you another hit bro..try again go ahead.

creedv.png

Lol at Zenith seriously. God these guys crack me up. I have a good friend in Zenith who constantly says how **** your clan and members are, but keep telling yourself whatever you need to Josh.

sq17uo.jpg

MacMillerSig-2.png

Yea we definitely would make it up, like we didn't have more than 1 Spy in you today knowing it was your Anniversary lmfao. It doesn't bother me though, bring as many invites as you like, you ended up dropping to like a 23 pull because all those 1 bangs left and it just made it easier to smack the **** out of you.

You had a spy in us yet we chased you? ill give you another hit bro..try again go ahead.

It's expected that you'd make up some ******** like that, but judging by your topic and KDR, I'd say even if you "CHASED" us around, you still ended up getting **** on in every fight, do your members even return? Thanks for getting us to page 5 btw.

lol @ this retard not even skulled, he didn't even get to attack any1 we dropped this 1 bang instantly

zduO1.png

2ewgrxw.gif

It's expected that you'd make up some ******** like that, but judging by your topic and KDR, I'd say even if you "CHASED" us around, you still ended up getting **** on in every fight, do your members even return? Thanks for getting us to page 5 btw.

lol @ this retard not even skulled, he didn't even get to attack any1 we dropped this 1 bang instantly

zduO1.png

whaaaaaaat? every single time we hopped to you.. you would either get hit by hi or....fatality.

Oh btw what happened at the first fight at corp? literally pushed around then cleared? Should of just let fi hit it.

BTW you can continue to make these 300 hundred word essays.. i really dont bother to read l0l

creedv.png

Jamal assuming hi did in fact "****" us im curious why they wouldn't put it in their pw topic? :/ Just wondering when you figure out feel free to pm [Z]Breed on irc - i'll be on all night.

and the video show's us disassembling your clan made up of bomb wielding retards :D (seewutididther?)

It was fun, loot was made and better luck next time ir - I cant wait till 2morrow - hope you pull more :D my banks running low right now ;)

and Jamal if you reply to this post I wanna see a video of you smacking us in the response along with the link to your long awaited pw topic. ;) please and thank you

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

I hope IR is P2P based because they obviously aren't good in F2P. Good luck tomorrow, the loot should be tastier.

^this right here

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

2 deaths, 9 kills just by myself, made 2M this trip, igaf wat kdr says, we ****ng owned

The 12 year olds in your clan do? they been riding CP **** and flaming our topic

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

dont see Zenith becoming somthing through the summer or ever dno y repetitation of "Zummer"

Il prove you wrong, cause ever since I came back full time, we have won almost every prep 3-0.

Aside from that, our community is honestly one of the best in the game (every clan can say that) but when you have members who care and try, who will be consistently at every weekend trip. The I guess that means something ....

Or the fact that there is around 35-40 People in our team speak actively mini-warring, dungeneering, training or just chilling makes a point to myself as a leader that a lot of my members care.

So I guess the Term, Zummer Is Coming, may not mean anything to you, nor do I care if it does. But for my members and friends of a community is means a lot. This may be the last summer that "Pures" will exist and I guarantee you 110% I am going to make it the best I can make it, for my clan members and community, in all aspects Warring, Clanning etc.

dat motivation

I havent slept in more then 3 days

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

I hope IR is P2P based because they obviously aren't good in F2P. Good luck tomorrow, the loot should be tastier.

^this right here

IR > Z

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png