Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Feeling Hostile?

-Merk-

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh is this a troll?everytime you fought Hi you crashed and we only had half our clan with us. 2nd off you retreated to mossies during every fight! 3rd off there is no way u got all those kills off Hi and most of our deaths where from that cluster that everyone focused on us. Cmon CP make a truthfull topic plz

Thanks for pulling more opts than us like I ordered you 2 Weeks ago so we could give you another beatdown outnumbered. Kdr doesn't lie you got smashed as usual, perhaps a prep this week as well?

The 1st minute of ur vid is you rushing then retreating back to mossies? wtf is this **** lmfao

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

LOL everytime we fought cp, zenith rushed, and cp rushed to single for a re rush and considered a win? Nonetheless glad u had fun on your fantasy trip ;D

Applied for Hostility 06, May, 2012 <3

Accepted as a Lion 12, May, 2012 <3

wearelions.png

2vjycmx.jpg

LOL everytime we fought cp, zenith rushed, and cp rushed to single for a re rush and considered a win? Nonetheless glad u had fun on your fantasy trip ;D

You've been in Hostility for less than a month, and spent the rest of your clanning experience in XL.

Tell me more Mr. Flat-Feet

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

Uh is this a troll?everytime you fought Hi you crashed and we only had half our clan with us. 2nd off you retreated to mossies during every fight! 3rd off there is no way u got all those kills off Hi and most of our deaths where from that cluster that everyone focused on us. Cmon CP make a truthfull topic plz

Thanks for pulling more opts than us like I ordered you 2 Weeks ago so we could give you another beatdown outnumbered. Kdr doesn't lie you got smashed as usual, perhaps a prep this week as well?

u keep on hugging mossies for regroups? whilest we stay in multi.... if u havent realised we are not a kdr clan

Just because we know how to avoid getting sandwiched and your officials do not, doesn't mean you aren't a "KDR clan"

im pretty sure we are not a kdr clan.. every heard of pking for fun/action?

sorry we dont sit at mossies all day n run when someone crashes we stay n fight n have fun on this game, we dont care for kdr. every 1on1 fight u got cleared our vid will be up soon. n what i found funny is when nme was smacking u n u had negative kdr wasnt u the ones saying its not all about kdr???? such hypocrites lmfao. maybe if u dont run to mossies everytime n camp single then u can actually have fun on a trip like we do every trip

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~

The 1st picture of Hi running Zenith is right next to you?seriously so much lies

If you think Z and CP would ever team, then you are obviously new and should exit the topic :thumbsup:

u keep on hugging mossies for regroups? whilest we stay in multi.... if u havent realised we are not a kdr clan

Obviously you are not a 'KDR clan' when all you guys do on your trips are die alot.

You obviously are gonna have a positive KDR you sit at mossies sniping and come out and crash and claim a win. Brainwashed clan is brainwashed?:S

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

New way at attempting to explain why you died 3x more then your enemy : We like having fun.

So dieing to you is fun..

Looks like you'll be having alot of fun in the upcoming weeks boys! :D

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

sorry we dont sit at mossies all day n run when someone crashes we stay n fight n have fun on this game, we dont care for kdr. every 1on1 fight u got cleared our vid will be up soon. n what i found funny is when nme was smacking u n u had negative kdr wasnt u the ones saying its not all about kdr???? such hypocrites lmfao. maybe if u dont run to mossies everytime n camp single then u can actually have fun on a trip like we do every trip

Oh thank god the truth coming out soon! i feel bad for CP members ide hate to sit at mossies the whole trip

Good Job CP

by the looks of Hi's KDR it looks like you smacked them around.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Was an eventufull trip :D, thanks for the action to the clans that fought us.

Also i dont see wats the argument here, kdr clearly shows who dicked who, but meh every1 has their opinions :dotfire:

Also i dont see wats the argument here, kdr clearly shows who dicked who, but meh every1 has their opinions :dotfire:

:dotfire:

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

swag

gj guys!

RsBy6.png

nme - the reason ur video maker has 46 def..... goes both ways b0r

again, gj, i'll be on my way now xx

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

gj guys!

RsBy6.png

nme - the reason ur video maker has 46 def..... goes both ways b0r

again, gj, i'll be on my way now xx

???? He actually got hacked by Hostility, so now he pks on it.

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

gj guys!

RsBy6.png

Who made this sig, I actually really like the font and want to know what it's called

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png