Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Feeling Hostile?

-Merk-

Was pretty funny when we spammed why are you returning to HI and they spam it back while getting cleared.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 1st picture of Hi running Zenith is right next to you?seriously so much lies

Lol @ you ignorant clueless ***** that think we would EVER team with zenith.

Also for the new ones, obviously when you hack someone in another clan for defence, expect them to use the account on the weekends. You did it, get the **** over it

120609165620.png

and I believe thats TLP not zenith. Please fix your eye sight before posting on my topics, thanks!

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Well done cp :)

Did it for you man! FOR YOU

openly accepted zerker pures? get off pw

Admit to hacking other clan members and then complaining about it? Sit on your ******* hands so I don't have to see what kindof ******** you say.

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

openly accepted zerker pures? get off pw

Yeah bro! I mean your warlord opened our minds to the power of zerkers by hacking multiple members of CP :D

Now you suffer...

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

(22:42:55) <[Hi]Alcher> Fatall wat did they say

(22:42:58) <[Hi]Alcher> wen they got cleared

(22:43:05) <@Fatall> they said look @ the k.d

(22:43:09) <@Fatall> and we had higher kd

idk how you guys think you won , we cleared you x3 owell i guess...

cpbus.jpg

gj on ur trip ;)

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

Lol'd @ Hi saying they cleared you x3 yet your deaths aren't even close to 3x your pull ehile there's is 6x their pull. Gj slamming Hi.

owned you in that first fight southwest of easts , then came the walk of shame , then at the end of the trip we were clearing you , you started hugging mossies (very typical) we ran all the way north away from mossies , nobody followed , gf cp.

hostilek.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png

cpbus.jpg

gj on ur trip ;)

Maybe because you are trying to say you cleared us numerous times today when the majority of our deaths were from bigger opted clans. YOU on the other hand died 230 times, more then 3/4th of them to us.

This is your 4th straight week with a KDR under .5. You honesty thought jumping on us while we were revamping would benefit you in any way? Looks like its going to be a repeat of what we did to you the first time you annoyed us. :teehee:

AzfyA.png

cpbus.jpg

gj on ur trip ;)

Maybe because you are trying to say you cleared us numerous times today when the majority of our deaths were from bigger opted clans. YOU on the other hand died 230 times, more then 3/4th of them to us.

This is your 4th straight week with a KDR under .5. You honesty thought jumping on us while we were revamping would benefit you in any way? Looks like its going to be a repeat of what we did to you the first time you annoyed us. :teehee:

as i said before , we dont give a f*ck about kdr , and we did clear you 3 times , it seems that all you try to do is crash our fights just to ruin our kdr then make topics about KDR , you're so obsessed with "KDR"

anyways we did clear you 3 times , i can name all the 3 times.

hostilek.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png

176/234 = .752137

Logic please?

wearelions.png
Hostility
#clan-hi
Click Here for Our Forums

knuckscopy.jpg

Lol'd @ Hi saying they cleared you x3 yet your deaths aren't even close to 3x your pull ehile there's is 6x their pull. Gj slamming Hi.

When you pull less than 28 avg on your trip, and have 80+ deaths while TEAMING with another clan, pretty sure that's at least x3 clearings ;)... Not including the invites not in your actual clan chat :P

Good job on trip today though CP, thanks for coming out ;)

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

Well when one clan has 230 deaths and they claim superiority vs a clan that has 3x less deaths, you realize that they have no idea what they are doing or talking about. :whistling:

AzfyA.png

Well when one clan has 230 deaths and they claim superiority vs a clan that has 3x less deaths, you realize that they have no idea what they are doing or talking about. :whistling:

Until you realize that they were teamed on by 2+ clans at a time :), on top of the fact that they outmaneuvered both the other clans in multi for the majority of the trip... Oh and the fact that they had more fights and action than almost both of said clans put together :P.

Superiority is a matter of opinion, since KDR has been proven to fail in its overall purpose, as proven by the image below.

zX88.png

This is a trip of yours some-odd 3-4 months ago, and tbh, the amount of action represented on that is pathetic.

Now although you may be able to claim a win based off KDR after getting cleared (mainly because your invites are in tcapes and not in the clanchat), you cannot take sole credit in your KDR score, since you chose only to rush alongside Zenith ;).

Just saying

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.