Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I'll know by the replies who watched the whole video

-Austin-

beautiful singing

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

First off we cleared you inside wildy with (cb 50 - 60 with out you getting help from EF), the clan war fight wasnt that orginised because there were mains with us and and you had some ally's from EF, second thingy is 1 of the 4 has 44 prayer from mine LPC and everyone from you has 44 wiches helps alot and the last thing dont run away when we call our ally's (since u call EF to dont embress your self from losing from a just started lpc where 1 of 4 has 44 prayer and are cb 50s), this LPC just started for a week and cleared you inside wildy by this one i will ask for a revenge inside wildy at same place and without asking EF for ally and lets see who getting dropt :D !

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

First off we cleared you inside wildy with (cb 50 - 60 with out you getting help from EF), the clan war fight wasnt that orginised because there were mains with us and and you had some ally's from EF, second thingy is 1 of the 4 has 44 prayer from mine LPC and everyone from you has 44 wiches helps alot and the last thing dont run away when we call our ally's (since u call EF to dont embress your self from losing from a just started lpc where 1 of 4 has 44 prayer and are cb 50s), this LPC just started for a week and cleared you inside wildy by this one i will ask for a revenge inside wildy at same place and without asking EF for ally and lets see who getting dropt :D !

Dalmore my friend, please go look at our YT channel - this isn't the first prep you've gotten 3-0'd and you called "us" out for the fight.

Were an lpc, therefore we allow multi clanning. One of our members happens to use one account for both clans. Both EF and us allow it since we do not fight each other. You brought mains, and had a 6 man advantage in the second round and we still slapped you silly.

With that being said, Hands up cash out Bv Pride. Once a Bloody ****** always a Bloody ******

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Dont bring the 120s with 90 def tho lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Good job, sop outleveled out numbered by lpc ... lpc has become a laughing stock this is a joke. Good job resistance, logging into main acounts and coming to the fight.

Who said we were an LPC?

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Haha man. You got quite the misunderstanding. PM Me in IRC if you'd like to talk it out.

Nice Singing :D

THIS GUY IS THE ONLY MOTHER ****** WHO WATCHED IT

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Haha man. You got quite the misunderstanding. PM Me in IRC if you'd like to talk it out.

Nice Singing :D

THIS GUY IS THE ONLY MOTHER ****** WHO WATCHED IT

(;