Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality vs NME Clash of Everything that is GREEN

Addy Daddy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gj guys

NmE can't compete with the big guys, back to fighting EF and Hostility.

Member No.: 6,327

OE1iF.gif

Member No.: 3,279

tumblr_m2dxrjSscC1r77f6o.gif

giggled

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Solo your points are so irrelevant to pure clanning I'm not surprised you slumped EOP. Thank god Goop came back to clean up your mess.

Irrelevant to pure clanning? Facepalm... Stick to clan wars lol, keep handicapping your clan, you'll see how good that's going to do you.

And I'm sorry but were you not leading Fi when they were getting **** by Z and CP in F2P? What about the citadel visits? The 10v10 F2P inners on Saturdays? You lead those too right?

When I was a leader I kept EOP competitive with MM longer than Epidemic and Fi combined. Your clan didn't even mention EOP on their forums becaue you were completly out of our league. You won't even dare fight them if they rush you which I find extremely funny(maybe once or twice the past month you've been doing well). Keep making posts about forcing your members to get 35 defence, MAYBE then you'll last longer than a week against them.

3 year slump, history repeats itself pal. Can't spell fail without Fi :teehee:

By the way I'm gonna win Fi lottery@@

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Solo your points are so irrelevant to pure clanning I'm not surprised you slumped EOP. Thank god Goop came back to clean up your mess.

Irrelevant to pure clanning? Facepalm... Stick to clan wars lol, keep handicapping your clan, you'll see how good that's going to do you.

And I'm sorry but were you not leading Fi when they were getting **** by Z and CP in F2P? What about the citadel visits? The 10v10 F2P inners on Saturdays? You lead those too right?

When I was a leader I kept EOP competitive with MM longer than Epidemic and Fi combined. Your clan didn't even mention EOP on their forums becaue you were completly out of our league. You won't even dare fight them if they rush you which I find extremely funny(maybe once or twice the past month you've been doing well). Keep making posts about forcing your members to get 35 defence, MAYBE then you'll last longer than a week against them.

oh ****

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

oh ****

:starwars:

favmemb.png

wearethe2.png

Solo your points are so irrelevant to pure clanning I\'m not surprised you slumped EOP. Thank god Goop came back to clean up your mess.

Irrelevant to pure clanning? Facepalm... Stick to clan wars lol, keep handicapping your clan, you\'ll see how good that\'s going to do you.

And I\'m sorry but were you not leading Fi when they were getting **** by Z and CP in F2P? What about the citadel visits? The 10v10 F2P inners on Saturdays? You lead those too right?

When I was a leader I kept EOP competitive with MM longer than Epidemic and Fi combined. Your clan didn\'t even mention EOP on their forums becaue you were completly out of our league. You won\'t even dare fight them if they rush you which I find extremely funny(maybe once or twice the past month you\'ve been doing well). Keep making posts about forcing your members to get 35 defence, MAYBE then you\'ll last longer than a week against them.

3 year slump, history repeats itself pal. Can\'t spell fail without Fi :teehee:

By the way I\'m gonna win Fi lottery@@

oh ****

:starwars:

q3nw70.png

:0

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

Those are big words from someone who was the 1st Leader of the "great eop" to let that clan that slumped for 3 years end your trips in less than an hour. Tell me more. I don't really remember the exact words was it "where it counts." Roflstomped you everywhere from clan wars to 13 ports to gdz. You couldn't compete stick to main clanning because I enjoy having worthwhile competition.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Lol Chris you hit a nerve mate, got solo all worked up and such! Goop #1, you mad?

titanj.png

o.o

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

Eop realising that it's tough to smuggle LS members into their clan wars fights. Tell yourselves wildy is "where it matters" despite not being let past the ditch by Fatality this year.

l0l k0 gf no rm

fatalitycartoonfinalcop.png

Hawmo.

Bots were down during the time you prepped because of an update this is probably why NME's performance wasn't as good as it usually is. None the less the prep looked very 1 sided gj fi.

wat

NME have warring scripts designed by Marty which they usually use for F2P preps.

Lol at the excuses you come up with since you've won 1 round in what, 3 or 4 preps against us? Lets pretend your amusing excuses are true and that everyone in Nme uses all these "warring scripts" for preps; you're the only clan that can't beat us (not counting the clans not in the top 5 in matched preps), so whats that say about EOP lol.

On topic, gj Fi.

siguoi.png

Eop realising that it's tough to smuggle LS members into their clan wars fights. Tell yourselves wildy is "where it matters" despite not being let past the ditch by Fatality this year.

l0l rip

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Those are big words from someone who was the 1st Leader of the "great eop" to let that clan that slumped for 3 years end your trips in less than an hour. Tell me more. I don't really remember the exact words was it "where it counts." Roflstomped you everywhere from clan wars to 13 ports to gdz. You couldn't compete stick to main clanning because I enjoy having worthwhile competition.

>Says he will slump us 6 months ago

>Slumps his own clan

>Still says his going to slump us

Him and Goop must be sharing dat MDMA bruh :teehee:

PS: No u aint gunna win the lottery it is alrdy rigged for me 2 win it gf.

you're all abos

favaccent.png

>Says he will slump us 6 months ago

>Slumps his own clan

>Still says his going to slump us

Him and Goop must be sharing dat MDMA bruh :teehee:

PS: No u aint gunna win the lottery it is alrdy rigged for me 2 win it gf.

I would add something... But I think you summed it up perfectly.