Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] "KDR PROVES NOTHING, ITS ALL ABOUT FUN!"

-Toxine-

convicts1.png

For the past couple of weeks we've been going at it easy, taking on whatever comes our way. This simplistic way of clanning has made our recent events extremely enjoyable. Its even more fun when a group of ***** cats who we've been smacking down for the past month managed to get their 5th straight week with atleast 10x more deaths then kills , courtesy of yours truly :kanye:
Your momentum is breaking you

Today we peaked at 45 Corrupt Pures and took on TLP, IR, Z, FOE, and some ***** cats. :]

KDR
120616171113.png

Furl's video ( A SNITCH ***** THATS THAT **** I DONT LIKE )

jAoYA.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Hostility

Hostility logged in south of us in single in which we camped them until they started moving north. We followed them with range out until they made a move to multi, second they did we got right on top of them with melee, literally banging out everybody and anybody inside of us.

The remaining Hostility panicked and ran east only to be banged out by another push. Wish we could say this was a good fight, but can't seeing as how we literally decimated them in under 2 minutes even opts.

120616175817.png

jAoYA.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Intense Redemption

We found out IR were moving their way down to crash some LPC clans so we intercepted them at corp. They held their ground for a few seconds, but was shortly ran down to single. We camped them in single until mini map was clear and left with loot.

jAoYA.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. The Last Pures

We were at N.E bh when TLP started logging in. We hit them on log in and they ran east into multi. We got right on top of them and TLP kept shifting east until the fight was in the trees. Each clan kept walking through each other, switching sides.

I would like to say we had the advantage until FOE crashed from our side, killing around 5-6 people as seen in KDR. Thanks for the fight TLP.

120616172549.png

jAoYA.png

To end the trip we tried to fight POPEF down by 20ish but got crashed right away by FOE. We stayed and banged some guys and decided to end. Thanks to all the Corrupt Pures who made this eventful trip!

jAoYA.png

120616154008.png
120616154232.png
120616154242.png
120616154358.png
120616154444.png
120616154513.png
120616154526.png
120616160157.png
120616160242.png
120616160456.png
120616160837.png
120616161605.png
120616161639.png
120616161645.png
120616164609.png
9E6EC.png
aLXCD.png
2DAWp.png
1ersdno.png
2f0lpi.png

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A ***** ***** thats that **** i don't like!

Also if I was in Hostility I wouldn't like having a 0.3 kdr every weekend :/. Talking **** all week does you no good but give us more reasons to smash your clan. Gj today was extremely fun

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Lol that last fight was funny, everyone switched to pink capes and rushed foe :D

Gj

Lmao camouflage son

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

came to say david sucks

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper