Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE SUNDAY 17/6/12

omfdyz

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shiiiit u killed 5 ppl who couldn't logg out, #1 trip man

must have been havin a sick time in the wilderness if u had to end up in clan wars

edit: LOL rest of the "fights" shows u killing like 4 people from each clan, now I just feel bad for mm

yea man sucks for those 5 people who were too slow to escape the mighty mayhem makers

1rt2g.png

120617202841.png lmfao grats on killin 10 ppl man! but then

120617203048.png thx for the loots man!

Stop crashing, kk ty.

its innevtiable when the big boy mm clan runs to clan wars, soz doe

only way we get action

eventually we get tired of chasing foe with login servers being what they are when you just log out on us instead of fighting big boi, gratz on ur "win" at level 10 wild though, quite sure #tiny-unit made bank though, our lvl 95s+ got punished by turmoilers though but they couldnt touch our 60attackers who destroyed the pures you guys had with you

i am pretty sure, we banged out most of ur tiny kids with our legendary titans , for the 95+ they deserve to get punished..

adapt or die :teehee:

Nice job foe.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Looking good foe ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Dunno what disappointed me more about Fi today... actually leaving the wild to go to clanwars... or then losing to mm when they finally got fighting 40 mins later in cw...

im not angry right now, just disappointed lads.

no ts me m8s we peaked at 70, priddy sure u wudda steamrolled us!

titanj.png

Dunno what disappointed me more about Fi today... actually leaving the wild to go to clanwars... or then losing to mm when they finally got fighting 40 mins later in cw...

im not angry right now, just disappointed lads.

no ts me m8s we peaked at 70, priddy sure u wudda steamrolled us!

kk pal no worries

next week your mine!

as for foolish MM child, 'the combat update will put us all on equal grounds again'

son the things i will be able to unlock with my 30 defence and thrust into your forehead dont bare thinking about. Adapt or die mongul.

#TEAM-WALLI

Stop crashing, kk ty.

its innevtiable when the big boy mm clan runs to clan wars, soz doe

only way we get action

eventually we get tired of chasing foe with login servers being what they are when you just log out on us instead of fighting big boi, gratz on ur "win" at level 10 wild though, quite sure #tiny-unit made bank though, our lvl 95s+ got punished by turmoilers though but they couldnt touch our 60attackers who destroyed the pures you guys had with you

You really are a dumb **** lol.

We were chasing MM for about 10 minutes the only thing which saved you was the login glitch.

Yes you did kill 11 of our members, but m8 pls tell me if we all logged in you would've booked it to single like you did all trip rofl.

Bad clan is bad