Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[F2P Prep]Enemy vs. Fatality

Ben√

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not takin **** out of fi but after the mm loss and this loss, seems to me the result of allowing invites or w\e they do around, i've seen quotes or w\e sayin they're a part of the clan if they come to trips but hey mm did the same thing

fi still got legit quality for most part tho, and lookin forward to friday i am!

good job nme, keeping that f2p standard high =]

We fought MM (in 1 def gear) without a TS, and they attacked us during our attacking round while we were sitting. I could care less about losing a prep while at that much of a disadvantage. This prep was a fair loss, we just didn't perform (same as FOE didn't perform here I assume: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...t=0&start=0 ).

Thanks for the fight, NME. Keep up the improvements.

We just got rly out def'd lol since we don't accept 1-39 def unquested :O

Gj both tho

not takin **** out of fi but after the mm loss and this loss, seems to me the result of allowing invites or w\e they do around, i've seen quotes or w\e sayin they're a part of the clan if they come to trips but hey mm did the same thing

fi still got legit quality for most part tho, and lookin forward to friday i am!

good job nme, keeping that f2p standard high =]

We fought MM (in 1 def gear) without a TS, and they attacked us during our attacking round while we were sitting. I could care less about losing a prep while at that much of a disadvantage. This prep was a fair loss, we just didn't perform (same as FOE didn't perform here I assume: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...t=0&start=0 ).

Thanks for the fight, NME. Keep up the improvements.

We just got rly out def'd lol since we don't accept 1-39 def unquested :O

Gj both tho

Don't go looking for excuses as to why you lost. Just admit the defeat and move on by trying to improve.

Thanks for the fight FI, always a pleasure.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

gz

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

gj bwois

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.